Things You Don't Like

I'm with you on that. Overrated imo. Maybe I haven't had a good one but it's like trying to chew on rubber

I've been told "try this its really good" and I tried it. The flavor was good but the taste of the meat and chewing the meat and the flavor that it has. Ugh. No. It wasnt. Chicken is so much better than steak.

Reactions: Petnax

JonSomebody

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I will name three things that I don't like:

1. Racial discrimination within the LGBTQ community
2. People who can't take "NO" as an answer and live with your decision
3. People who assume you are gay because you have good hygiene and you have a neat appearance at all times..this really bothers me because after I was raped and left for dead..it took me a long time and several surgeries to get to where I am today especially when doctors have gave up on me. Unfortunately..this ordeal has left me with a lot of side effects one being that when people see me ..my mind goes straight to the book "The Scarlet Letter" where the woman had to wear the letter "A" on all her clothing for having an affair, getting pregnant and not married to boot.. but I do carry myself pretty well where those effects are not worn on my outer exterior so to speak..so..I dress well and keep very good hygiene at all time for my own personal reasons..not to show off or coming across as arrogant ..but one of my own personal coping mechanisms...

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dear ...
dont mind supporting who i want to
but blatant soliciting under a sympathy seeking guise
no thanks
plenty of misery WW, sorry

besides
we are constantly told
'we are all in this together,right'

California is burning due to the climate crisis. The police shot a Black man, Jacob Blake, seven times in the back in Kenosha, Wisconsin. And then two days later, a 17-year-old boy Blue Lives Matter idolizer killed two people in the middle of one of the city's busiest streets. These aren't just national stories of horror. For me, these stories hit close to home. Literally.
As a San Diegan who grew up in Kenosha down
Thank you for your ongoing support and for helping create .... news!
Donate today at .......news.com/donate.
Sincerely,

Reactions: MickeyLee

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I love tostadas but I hate hard tacos.

No average human can fit a full hard taco shell into their mouth, which mean close to half the bites are just chips and toppings. Not to mention that’s only IF you get at least halfway through the taco without it crumbling into a sad Mexican shame salad in the wrapper. Am I supposed to funnel into my mouth like a freaking savage? Or do I get up off the couch to get a bowl or plate to hold so I can eat it like nachos without embarrassing myself or spilling it. At least with a soft taco I have a CHANCE to get an equal amount of fillings in one bite.

Which is sad, because hard tacos have less carbs. But i will not eat them willingly.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
'as i understand it'
'thanks,for having me'

plus
the 000s of other common cliches

thanks,for having me on

i hope someone jumps up and.......... ........,once its said

pathetic simpletons,continually abusing the shit sayings

REPEAT
the f'kn
'thanks for having me,on
'
think
30 years later a M/F,shalt cry sexual abuse
esp wi,celebrities
ie money/public sympathy
and
everyone makes money,it all goes round and round huh

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wealthy yacht owners
bitching @ NZ s govt
because we are keeping our borders closed
with the cyclone season about to begin in the pacific,apparently

THINK
we have a mandatory 2 week quarantine,govt paid/perhaps user pays

but
guarantee,some will BREAK THE RULES
WEALTHY IN PARTICULAR a law/rule unto themselves
its been happening for months,Aussies/Kiwis,as bad

naaah bugger them, go back to your own CV ridden/stricken country
get out of cyclonics way,that way

rbkwp
interfering/nay influencing the world,to how i want it ha
why not,others are

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
nope
you stop sending links till i donate,,doesent work like that
quite good to be taking being in charge,back
esp these day
can do without one service
we can all cry for handouts

Now, more than ever, we need news that reports with the interests of working people in mind.
That's why ...... is non-profit

CrookedHalo

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My jackass neighbor who decided that stripping and re-roofing his house during 55mph + winds would be the greatest idea ever...
As an added bonus, the next day he started yelling and swearing at me when he saw me cleaning up my yard and scrubbing dozens and dozens of asphalt scuff marks off my walls and windows from his torn off shingles flying against my house. Ugh

Reactions: NCbear and EllieP

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Holidays.

I just don't care for "the most wonderful time of the year". That's a very subjective description.

Particularly this year when people are being advised to take precautions to keep their families safe and so many people are so stupid they're just like: "but, it's a family holiday! We can't not cram into one house and possibly get one another sick with a potentially deadly virus because TRADITION!!!"

I just don't fucking get it.

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Holidays.

I just don't care for "the most wonderful time of the year". That's a very subjective description.

Particularly this year when people are being advised to take precautions to keep their families safe and so many people are so stupid they're just like: "but, it's a family holiday! We can't not cram into one house and possibly get one another sick with a potentially deadly virus because TRADITION!!!"

It’s that selfish attitude that got me here, sitting in my car for an hour plus, waiting to get tested. Losing time with my kids, work, and being useful in general.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Holidays.

Yeah, I'm a total bah-humbug! kinda guy who thinks Xmas should be kept to a maximum 2 week period but you have to admit that it does take on a different dimension and importance for kids.

You're right on the tradition thing - FUCK tradition in the ass - but whatever my misgivings about the "most wonderful time of the year" I am adjusted to the fact that other people do, bizarrely, really enjoy it and also need accommodating. Annoyingly.

But trust me, there will be no fucking turkey this Xmas. There will be something interesting instead.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Yeah, I'm a total bah-humbug! kinda guy who thinks Xmas should be kept to a maximum 2 week period but you have to admit that it does take on a different dimension and importance for kids.

You're right on the tradition thing - FUCK tradition in the ass - but whatever my misgivings about the "most wonderful time of the year" I am adjusted to the fact that other people do, bizarrely, really enjoy it and also need accommodating. Annoyingly.

But trust me, there will be no fucking turkey this Xmas. There will be something interesting instead.

Trust that my kids, if they had survived, would not be obnoxious little shits about the holidays. It all depends on how they're exposed to it. I wouldn't have deprived them completely off the experiences, but I'd make damn sure they understand that smothering others with holiday cheer for half the year is completely annoying and uncalled for.

They would be raised in reality, while being encouraged to enjoy their imaginations with their loved ones.

Seeing people exhaust themselves because "think of the children!" makes me nauseous.

I don't think the entire world needs to accommodate their beliefs/joys. The entire world ignores mine. Why do I owe them that? I don't think I do.

#humbuglife