Things you like to do when your alone.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i like going to the beach alone during the middle of the day when no one's there. it's so peaceful and quiet. however, the only thing i hate about going alone is there's no one to protect me from seagulls. i'm afraid of them!!

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
I like to hang out online and reading about people and the fart stories. :fart:

On a similar note, never ask for a Thai place to make a meal as spicey as they can, unless you want to spend the next several days having to wipe with a snowcone.

But on a serious note. I like to catch up on my reading (I'm a Scifi geek), and there is nothing better than that early Sunday afternoon nap with a little bit of a cool breeze coming in through the window........

LOL that's the funniest emoticon i've seen!! i friggin love it. oooohh and extra spicy thai food = yum!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well i live with my iPod stuck to my hip, so i can do just about anything by myself because i'm always listening to something. I enjoy having lunch by myself at a nice restaurant and not having to keep up conversation with anyone, although i end up befriending the waitor and not having a quiet lunch.

I enjoy browsing stores and grocery shopping in the middle of the night when its not busy.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like to hang out online and reading about people and the fart stories. :fart:

On a similar note, never ask for a Thai place to make a meal as spicey as they can, unless you want to spend the next several days having to wipe with a snowcone.

But on a serious note. I like to catch up on my reading (I'm a Scifi geek), and there is nothing better than that early Sunday afternoon nap with a little bit of a cool breeze coming in through the window........

OMG LOL.Wipe with a snowcone.Thats a classic.:biggrin1:

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I'm alone I really love to just not think.... sit there and zone out to the sound of really soft minor things... the breeze... the sound of a dogs feet against the hot pavement... the foutain at my pool...
and not think ....... just be mentally free.

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't usually get much alone time, which is kinda strange because I live in the "guest house" on my parents' property. But when I manage to get some time by myself I like to bury the bodies out in the woods, or drop them in the water by the beach.:sgrin:
C'mon, no one said anything bad about Stacy when she admitted to farting up a potential risk to the ozone layer!!!:spank:

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I'm alone I really love to just not think.... sit there and zone out to the sound of really soft minor things... the breeze... the sound of a dogs feet against the hot pavement... the foutain at my pool...
and not think ....... just be mentally free.

I think I'm doing almost exactly the same thing you are, but I call it thinking! The best way for me to enjoy those kinds of sounds is to nod off halfway for about 5 minutes and the focus of almost anything that isn't too loud will have an enchantment about it.

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
One thing I really like to do as well is having dinner by myself once in a while. Get dressed up a little, go out for a decent meal, bring a book or something to pass the time. I used to eat alone a lot when when I traveled for work, so I actually started enjoying it.

I don't have to think about my ex-wife, job or any other of lifes big issues. Just do a little people watching, read and enjoy a good meal without anything else clouding my mind.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i like doing yoga alone. it's more relaxing and i do it at my own pace. i don't have to bother with other people watching me either. some men in my yoga classes just go to stare at the women in the most creepy perverted way.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i like to set fire to different types of nuts and berries to see if I can find some sort of natural/organic long term solution to our energy problems.

or I just read or something.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i like doing yoga alone. it's more relaxing and i do it at my own pace. i don't have to bother with other people watching me either. some men in my yoga classes just go to stare at the women in the most creepy perverted way.

I like yoga alone or with someone, because mine always includes a lot of jacking.

I just HATE perverts, and am very proud of my virginity...:tongue:

Fed Agent

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I luv to work out naked and look at myself in the mirror. I luv to jerk off at end of work out and cum over myself. I luv to sit naked in the hot tub at the gym too and walk around the locker room naked and hope to catch someone looking at me....mmmmmmm, makes me hard thinking about it.