Things you like to do when your alone.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doesnt have to be sexual.Just something you enjoy doing when your all alone.

I"ll go 1st.

when im alone in my car I sing along with the radio really loud.:tongue:

I ship an entire pallet of Captain Crunch cereal into my driveway... drain my hottub... spend Saturday morning/afternoon dispatching said Crunch into the tub, then milking 132 cows for fresh milk into said tub, for an orgasmic yet nutritious good time cum Sunday morn.

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
i like to set fire to different types of nuts and berries to see if I can find some sort of natural/organic long term solution to our energy problems.

I'm glad you finished that statement completely. The first 10 words at had me thinking you were into some kind of new perversion/fetish.:eek:

yoga in the nude is nice too... less clothes puts on less restraints. but now that you brought it up, where can i find a fun yoga partner like you? :wink:

Now you're just teasing people. However that image has provided me with a great one to take the place of the image that's been burning a hole in my brain. The one from the "who's a bigger hag?" thread. So I should be thanking you.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Now you're just teasing people. However that image has provided me with a great one to take the place of the image that's been burning a hole in my brain. The one from the "who's a bigger hag?" thread. So I should be thanking you.

i'm not teasing anyone, it's just what i do when i'm alone :tongue: guess it's one of the perks of being bored and single haha.

another thing i love doing when im alone is scrapbooking. i looooooove scrapbooking and arts and crafts!!! i have loads of boxes and bags underneath my bed that are filled with scrapbooking stuff.

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
i'm not teasing anyone, it's just what i do when i'm alone :tongue: guess it's one of the perks of being bored and single haha.

another thing i love doing when im alone is scrapbooking. i looooooove scrapbooking and arts and crafts!!! i have loads of boxes and bags underneath my bed that are filled with scrapbooking stuff.

I used to enjoy nude yoga but then my condo association banned me from all common areas.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Stacy No.Your far to pretty and young for scapbooking.I have aunts that are so into that.Im gonna scream if my aunt laurie asks me to look at her books again,lol.:biggrin1: