Things you treasured the most.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What things you treasure the most?

In my case : family, friends , health, and my job.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My family without question and all the people we will deliver dinner to and feed at shelters on Christmas Day.

We have our most festive stuff already picked ot to wear to the homeless shelter to make their day warm and happy.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My family without question and all the people we will deliver dinner to and feed at shelters on Christmas Day.

We have our most festive stuff already picked ot to wear to the homeless shelter to make their day warm and happy.

Helping homeless is really great stuff.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My children first and foremost, when it comes down to material things I'd have to say it was all my photographs, I look at a photo and it brings back very concretely the time it was taken.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Helping homeless is really great stuff.

It is and my kids feel so wonderful afterwards. My five year old has already picked out the old toys that are still like new he wants other children to have at the shelter.

I know people who say "Why are you taking so much family time away that day to do that?"

I simply reply:

"Well it is still family time. Our family goes as a family and spends time with our extended family because afterall, we are all brothers and sisters under the skin."

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My children, family, friends, pets, love. As far as materialistic things...my writings, photography, my childhood teddy bear, the certificates from the hospital that have my children's little newborn feet on them...just precious.