Think about this!

Nikkiwadlin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Much has been written about male enhancement Has anyone studied a way to shrink the vagina, if these girls will stop humping fire hydrants and telephone poles a normal male penis will work.

w1llber

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Isnt that what keggeling/pelvic floor exercises do for women? I thought they strengthened the vaginal muscles n tightened it all up a bit. I think they recomend doing them after child birth. But heres an idea, why not both make the penis bigger and the vagina tighter lol

One thing is though i know i dont mind spending hours of my time every week extending my unit because i can look down and see my progress and be proud of my bigger penis, i dont think my gf for one could be bothered even doing kegels as after the first 2 days she wont see the point. Nevermind though, just have to add a bit to my goal size :tongue:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Much has been written about male enhancement Has anyone studied a way to shrink the vagina, if these girls will stop humping fire hydrants and telephone poles a normal male penis will work.

Ummmmm, not that I've heard of tho, that is unusual. But still I have ask to placate my curiosity- why does a 100% gay guy want to know this?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 40% gay this morning, lol, and YES i want to know that stuff.

The OP is cruising for a bruising as The Fonz would say. His post is misogynistic, not curious. He obviously hasn't been here long enough to understand that saying nasty things about the women on this site will not win him any favors or friends. We are not the majority but most men, whether gay, straight, or bi enjoy our presence here.:cool:

The short answer is yes. Zane Blue wrote a book about it and she posts over at measurection.com. She's an expert in vaginal tightening. I suggest going over to measurection and speaking to her.

And uh yeah. Lay off the fire hydrant remarks or no girl will want to fuck you no matter what you have between your legs.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No Jason...I don't want to think about this....but a freind of mine after she had her two children...went into the hospital and had a procedure that made her vagina tighter...I don't want to think about this again. When she was telling me about the procedure I had a mouth full of ice tea!:eek:

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
Not that I need any partner meeting me at a middle ground on this, but I'm all for the idea of a girl tightening up when she's too loose for her partner. Maybe it'll balance the playing field a bit. Think about it, if a girl doesn't get hers, the guy is under-performing. If the guy can't get it up and keep it up, he's got ED. Well if a girl is too loose, maybe it's her fault, rather than the guy's.

O

OldFirm08

so in other words NikkiWad', you don't want girls to fuk with any guys on this site, otherwise they are all reamed out and no fun for the normal guys.