Think i have tight foreskin!!

Add852005

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Iv noticed recently that when i have a hardon and having a wank, part of my foreskin seems to be tight going over the head, its not really painful but on two occassions it has a little cut (I think by its stretched) you can see its alittle tight but i have no problems when masturbating ect,

Does any other uncut guys have the same experience or is it something i should look into,

yogo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Iv noticed recently that when i have a hardon and having a wank, part of my foreskin seems to be tight going over the head, its not really painful but on two occassions it has a little cut (I think by its stretched) you can see its alittle tight but i have no problems when masturbating ect,

Does any other uncut guys have the same experience or is it something i should look into,

Yeah man, don't want cuts down there, get it checked out, last thing you want is an infection, that will stop you having a good wank or sex.

Go see the doctor,

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Looks ok on your pics and video. It it's not painful and you can pull back to wash etc with no trouble it may be OK. Keep your eye on it, if you start to get little splits you get some infection the last thing you need down there. If in doubt, check it out.