Think I Regret Letting My Wife Try A Huge Dick

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
With my years of experience with people and their sexual tastes, I can only say this. When a couple opts to experiment or explore, something like this is bound to occur.

I hope that you have learned your lesson. I am sorry that it may be a painful one.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife likes to fantasize in the bedroom. Told her she could fantasize all she wants, as long as she's fantasizing about my muscled body and my big dick pounding her pussy. In my opinion I'm all the fantasy she needs. If she wants to have sex with a stranger I'll throw on a ski mask and a cock ring. O wait I don't have a cock ring damn. o_O

Reactions: P.J.9

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Been married to my wife for 8 years and together since high school. She’s very very sexy and guys always hit on her. Over time i developed a curiosity or fetish for sharing my wife. After a lot of convincing my wife finally agreed to try another guy. She was sort of seduced by this guy who was built like a God and had a huge dick. At first in the moment it was reallyyyy hot. I am recently having regrets though. My wife warned me that this guy could ruin sex between us because he’s so big and she may be rite. I can’t shake the feeling that I can’t and won’t ever make her cum like he did. She went crazy with him and even did things she never did with me and that kind of bothers me. The way she sucked his dick is what bothers me the most when I think about it because she’s never given me head with that type of enthusiasm before. I know 100% it is what I wanted and not her fault at all but I am starting to have a lot of regret. Any thoughts?? Thanks All!

That's what can happen when you try these things without thinking it through properly bruh, I've been on the swing scene for years and got my wife into it too when we met. We always meet couples first to discuss and explain as much we can the dangers of the lifestyle especially for the insecurities of the guy that's being cucked or even a straight swap, we totally avoid threesomes it's couples or nothing, what you describe I've seen many times with couples we've been with that weren't really ready or suited to the lifestyle, in the big picture size may not matter, but for recreational sex size can make a huge difference especially if it's a woman's first time with a hung guy bruh.

D

deleted4096961

That's what can happen when you try these things without thinking it through properly bruh, I've been on the swing scene for years and got my wife into it too when we met. We always meet couples first to discuss and explain as much we can the dangers of the lifestyle especially for the insecurities of the guy that's being cucked or even a straight swap, we totally avoid threesomes it's couples or nothing, what you describe I've seen many times with couples we've been with that weren't really ready or suited to the lifestyle, in the big picture size may not matter, but for recreational sex size can make a huge difference especially if it's a woman's first time with a hung guy bruh.
Yeah I know I don’t blame her totally my issue. Is what it is I mean It’s not like ruining our marriage or anything like that I don’t think. She brought him up again last night and in the heat of the moment it wasn’t totally hot hearing her talk about him while we had sex. Then after I cum I start thinking differently lol any guy would know that feeling after you cum things seems different

D

deleted4096961

Yeah I know I don’t blame her totally my issue. Is what it is I mean It’s not like ruining our marriage or anything like that I don’t think. She brought him up again last night and in the heat of the moment it wasn’t totally hot hearing her talk about him while we had sex. Then after I cum I start thinking differently lol any guy would know that feeling after you cum things seems different
*was totally hot

D

deleted4096961

Yeah I mean I guess I did. I still don’t know if I fully regret it or not. On one hand I am feeling jealous and insecure on the other hand our sex life has been better since. Can only wonder if she’s always thinking about him though

Reactions: Gj816

ItalTony9

Legendary Member
Media
San Rafael, California, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why is your wife exchanging emails with him?
yes, there seems to be no boundaries set before or after this encounter. This is goes under the category of 'emotional heroin'.
This started out and was proved to be forbidden fruit, for you and for her, meaning 'she warned you' and now wants more, is emailing him and talking about it. Emotional heroin is defined as something so irresistable that can lead to one's downfall but cannot be resisted without a lot of self awreness.

Reactions: Gj816

Nikita222

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
With my years of experience with people and their sexual tastes, I can only say this. When a couple opts to experiment or explore, something like this is bound to occur.

I hope that you have learned your lesson. I am sorry that it may be a painful one.
Yea it happens unfortunately

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You know you're letting your mind and your emotions get the better of you right?

Consider it as a lesson learned. Get her the dildo and get yourself a cock ring. It'll make your cock thicker and feel better for her too.
While giving you the satisfaction of knowing you're the one making her cum on your dick.

Reactions: EvERecT and P.J.9

dculo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Been married to my wife for 8 years and together since high school. She’s very very sexy and guys always hit on her. Over time i developed a curiosity or fetish for sharing my wife. After a lot of convincing my wife finally agreed to try another guy. She was sort of seduced by this guy who was built like a God and had a huge dick. At first in the moment it was reallyyyy hot. I am recently having regrets though. My wife warned me that this guy could ruin sex between us because he’s so big and she may be rite. I can’t shake the feeling that I can’t and won’t ever make her cum like he did. She went crazy with him and even did things she never did with me and that kind of bothers me. The way she sucked his dick is what bothers me the most when I think about it because she’s never given me head with that type of enthusiasm before. I know 100% it is what I wanted and not her fault at all but I am starting to have a lot of regret. Any thoughts?? Thanks All!

But has she had sex with other hung guys before?