Think it's Small?

jelsoft

Just Browsing
Media
Just want some feedback on the size. I've always been very sensitive about the size of it. I've never really exposed myself to criticism (negative or positive) as I'm overly self conscious about it.

FYI - 100% heterosexual and not looking for anything other than opinions.

Thanks

Attachments

Media
Reminds me of mine in shape and size, but you have a hot body. Personally, a hot body and sexual energy is more important to me than size. I've been with a guy who was about 5" but it was some of the hottest sex I've had, likewise I've been with larger guys who just sit there and it was pretty boring. You look really hot, and you're not small. So just enjoy it.

Edit: Oops you're straight! haha, ignore the gay sounding comments, but yeah I wouldn't worry about it. You look good. And welcome to the site.

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It is not huge, however, I don't think it is anything to be embarrassed about. You are not being fair to yourself if you feel that way.
I once dated a guy who was about 4-1/2". The head of his dick was out of balance with the rest of his dick, in that it was very large.
The sex with him was some of the most energetic ever! He was a martial arts master, therefore, he could do amazing things with his body and could treat me almost like a rag doll when it came to positions, etc. (I am 5'10", 205#).
Long story short, he proved once and for all to me that size is not an accurate measure of quality.
I'll bet your partners will say the same thing(s) about you.

silverstar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Doesn't look small, doesn't look huge, it looks just about the right size. Nothing to be ashamed of.

page4

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That aint small, it aint big, it's average. It's all good :cool: