Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Most know this, but she asked that I pass this along...

"Also, could you post a note somewhere in that thread, that I can be reached through the "email this member" button. There are a few people I'd like to talk to still."

SHe's upset but doing good

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Most know this, but she asked that I pass this along...

"Also, could you post a note somewhere in that thread, that I can be reached through the "email this member" button. There are a few people I'd like to talk to still."

SHe's upset but doing good

Was she banned, did her computer break, is she ill?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, how upsetting! I am so sorry to hear about this. Please if anyone has her email I would like to contact her. That thread really made my blood boil. There are things I would like to say but I am trying to keep my stress levels down...

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, how upsetting! I am so sorry to hear about this. Please if anyone has her email I would like to contact her. That thread really made my blood boil. There are things I would like to say but I am trying to keep my stress levels down...

What thread are we talking about?

How does she get banned and he doesn't? This makes no sense to me at all. I think the mod staff really needs to reconsider this action because it seems to me the entire thread was bait to get TK to respond. On top of that there were some really nasty insults thrown at her.

This shouldn't be a permanent ban either.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My question is why would a guy create a public post about his being rejected privately by a female on this forum? That's a little weird.

But count down to this thread being closed as well. You can't ban a popular person here and not atleast 3 threads closed down because of it.

Media
That thread really made my blood boil. There are things I would like to say but I am trying to keep my stress levels down...
Ummmmm . . . I think I took care of that for you already.:biggrin1:

But count down to this thread being closed as well. You can't ban a popular person here and not atleast 3 threads closed down because of it.

Just a thought, and this is not directed at anyone specifically.

Having been the focus of one of these threads in the past, I'm not sure it really helps the banned member's cause when these threads lower themselves to insulting the moderator team.

Seeing as new information has come to light, let the information speak for itself. As Nudeyorker posted when he closed the thread, it will be under discussion again.

In the meantime, Think Kink could really use some friends contacting her by email. Your might benefit her more that way for now.

Personally, I think between all of us, we have presented a good case in her behalf. Let the moderators have some time to deliberate.

Last edited:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
How does she get banned and he doesn't? This makes no sense to me at all. I think the mod staff really needs to reconsider this action because it seems to me the entire thread was bait to get TK to respond. On top of that there were some really nasty insults thrown at her.

This shouldn't be a permanent ban either.

You've said just what I was going to.

In the meantime, Think Kink could really use some friends contacting her by email. Your might benefit her more that way for now.

She's heard from me.

Personally, I think between all of us, we have presented a good case in her behalf. Let the moderators have some time to deliberate.

I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.