Think Kink

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
you have issues dude. now go back to your sad 6 people having dinner thread.

nah dude your still upset cause i dont wanna go to your sad old dinner. now leave me alone and go have a drink foo.

what part of leave me alone didnt you understand old man? stfu and go away.

GallaxyBoy, how do you expect to have a good experience here if this is how you comport yourself?
Just sayin'.
I have nothing against you.

GallaxyBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are a nut! You also told us in the meet and greet thread you got emails from people telling us how hideous we are. I don't know who you are but you are a NUT!

And backatcha Mr Alias! And trust me the ONLY issues I have are insulters...like you were.

Ha the last thing we need there is your alias azz. Yr mean while trying to seem not so. Just bad news.

GallaxyBoy, how do you expect to have a good experience here if this is how you comport yourself?
Just sayin'.
I have nothing against you.

who attacked who here? just saying.

Media
Galaxyboy. There is an administrator and a moderator online right now with whom you could address your concerns. It would be in your best interest to work with them.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
who attacked who here? just saying.

Hells's first comment was a bit insulting and a carryover from another thread, which he shouldn't really do.
But in the sequence following, I think you were more insulting than he was. (I don't deny there may be another way to look at that.)
And I just looked at the last ten posts you made before the one I'm responding to, and only one didn't seem either insulting or condescending.
You might check that yourself.
Soon you'll be attracting insults from many people ... which you say you find intolerable.
If you don't like the fire, don't add gas.

These are early days for you, and you're creating your future experience with every post.

GallaxyBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hells's first comment was a bit insulting and a carryover from another thread, which he shouldn't really do.
But in the sequence following, I think you were more insulting than he was. (I don't deny there may be another way to look at that.)
And I just looked at the last ten posts you made before the one I'm responding to, and only one didn't seem either insulting or condescending.
You might check that yourself.
Soon you'll be attracting insults from many people ... which you say you find intolerable.
If you don't like the fire, don't add gas.
These are early days for you, and you're creating your future experience with every post.

so your saying someone thats been here a longtime is allowed to attack others? i asked him to leave me alone three times and he didnt. now both of you please stop bothering me on here thanks.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
LOL, my grandma is PERFECT thank you. And I hope that I should live to be so old!

I think we are all guilty of infractions at some point. "Should of" happens to be a pet peeve of mine. It amuses me to fool around with the subject of grammar, seeing as how I have to teach it.

PS: "yours" is a possessive pronoun so needs no apostrophe.... (or was that irony...) *sigh* one never knows...
The sentence, "Just some people think it's should OF, when it's actually......"

Is it perfectly constructed? I would have written, "It's just that some people, think it's should OF, when it's actually......"

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Is it perfectly constructed? I would have written, "It's just that some people, think it's should OF, when it's actually......"
I think you overused the comma, it's supposed to indicate a breath and I don't think anyone talks like that...unless they're short on breath.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For the record, I look back and know I voted wrong on one or two decisions. But at the time I thought I was voting the right way.

Freddie--this is my thinking in retrospect as well. One or two bad votes, in hindsight. Spladle being one.

what part of leave me alone didnt you understand old man? stfu and go away.

Scruffus, really, this is pathetic.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Don't be a comma rapist. In the above case, the commas you entered alter the flow of the sentence.

When the sentence is spoken I think it's more likely to be heard as written by Not Punny.

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really think she always reacts like this and I have had an issue with her from the first time i saw her in chat. honestly she does not come off as a nice person and she thinks way too much of herself and acts really immature. But all of that aside it did seem sort of like she was baited a bit in that thread. I'm not sure that deserves a ban, but then again I'm not a mod or admin.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
so your saying someone thats been here a longtime is allowed to attack others?
No, and there's nothing in what I wrote to indicate that.

Vince, you comma rapist:wink: ... why the comma after 'people'?
I don't get it.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOOOOOOOL! Folks! Breathe deep. I guess think probably would appreciate an email (She may be feeling a bit lonely and isolated) about now more than arguments over grammar and syntax that she has nothing to do with at this point.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
LOOOOOOOL! Folks! Breathe deep. I guess think probably would appreciate an email (she may be feeling a bit lonely and isolated) about now more than arguments over grammar and syntax that she has nothing to do with at this point.

Fixed that for yuh, n.:cool:
Seriously, you have a point.
I spoke with the Kinkstress briefly and she sounded fine ... but who knows?
I imagine she will be back before long.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Galaxyboy. There is an administrator and a moderator online right now with whom you could address your concerns. It would be in your best interest to work with them.

It occurs to me Samuel that there are those who simply enjoy discord and no amount of suggestion can induce them to try to get along and do the right thing.

We're fortunate here at LPSG that so few take the route of the malcontent or the instigator. Well in honesty there are those few but they don't amount to a hill of beans when it comes to real power and control. Imagine Samuel; anticipating the worst. Must be a dreadful way to live. Perhaps GalaxyBoy needs to hear the old family adage "more to be pitied than censored" (I mean that in the kindest possible way GB)

We can thank the present administration and moderator team for the present state of affairs here. <---------- MAKE NO MISTAKE. THIS IS BLATANT SUCKING UP. :smile: And I say GB is wrong, dead wrong, about the place.

Anyhow. You're one helluva guy to suggest GalaxyBoy take the high road.

It's a pity he can't give up the ghost.:redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.