Think_Kink Appreciation Thread

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In honor of TK2K (eminent and aboot to blow) its high time this absolutely adorable lady from the great white north is shown a higher love!

kinky's wise beyond her years, a true friend who cares, not afraid to compliment or take one and all in all deserved of the highest praise i know to give, she's REAL.

love ya girlie, can't wait to see the next 2,000 glimpses into your mind!

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
TK knows how much I appreciate her. There's no reason for me to go into an unnecessarily long post about it. She's a wonderful young woman, and I feel honored to have shared many convesations with her.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She is one of the best here. She has a wonderful personality. Is always nice and has an encouragement for everyone. I always enjoy her comments.
She is very sexy too!

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
never enough, but damn well deserved sam! that was quality work. and no doubt you beat several of us to it too, hehehe, you'll notice i started this one before she actually got to 2k, but at the rate people respond to her posts, i thought i'd have already missed it ;-)

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Oh Gee...:redface:
I'm flattered, I really am.
So for my 2,000th post, I wanted to dedicate it to the great people I've met here. Sk_bum... your such a sweetheart. There are so many people that I appreciate that a list would be pointless. Thank you for letting me be me, and tolerating my post whor-ish-ness....
Thank you for all the kind words, and PM's.

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kink rocks! I would totally make out with Kink, if she would have me.:biggrin1:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Think_Kink's love of all things Pooh, is THE BOMB!!! She is wise beyond her years, a sweet person, and drives the boys on LPSG wild with her gallery pics and intellect. What a little Sweetie!!!! :biggrin1: