Thinking about boxers

badv8r

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
looking at that last posting on sports/boxers etc.
I never played sports much, but I was wondering, does anyone else find that sometimes when your sitting around talking to friends in boxers that your head is laying there for all to see. And what's worse, they don't even tell you about it, you have to look down and notice its peeking out? Am I the only one that has a dick made for bigger boxers?

Normal_Guy1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know what you're talking about. Try talking to someone's parents and that happened. This is why I wear basketball shorts over my boxers at all times

lol i used to have that problem tons of times only when i sat my balls would always peek out to so now i just wear longer shorts over my boxers

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
Out with the breifs...They are too tight for man anyway...I have switched to boxer year ago...just have to know if you are wearing basketball shorts/shorts wear boxer brief so your dick don't slip out..If you are not running around normal boxer are okay...but get the size that fits you...no over sized. A man dick and balls was made to hang lower for correct sperm development and it more comfortable.:smile:

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
badv8r said:
looking at that last posting on sports/boxers etc.
I never played sports much, but I was wondering, does anyone else find that sometimes when your sitting around talking to friends in boxers that your head is laying there for all to see. And what's worse, they don't even tell you about it, you have to look down and notice its peeking out? Am I the only one that has a dick made for bigger boxers?

Were you watching friends when you thought this thread up?:cool:

ccdefender05

1st Like
Media
yea this has happened to me a number of times.

one time was with friends, i was just wearing soccer shorts and they had ridden up and most of it was hanging out.

badv8r

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
Were you watching friends when you thought this thread up?:cool:

True story, man.
Don't get me wrong, I didn't have basketball shorts or long boxers on, just your regular 3 in a pack fruit of the looms. Actually, now I do wear longer boxers and boxer briefs.

jackM50black

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wear boxers for some things. Mainly, I found that silk boxers were the most comfortable for riding my motorcycle. The idea is that your equipment will find its own natural resting place on the bike, but that may be down my left leg. Actually I got that but of info from a straight buddy of mine who's a biker. The silk or nylon boxers are more comfy on the bike, getting on and off, etc. ..... No, I can't say that my cock has ever hung out of my boxers, if it did I was'nt aware of it.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think boxers were designed by a guy that has neither a big dick nor low hangers. Plus, the only time a guy with either should wear boxers is when going to a boxer party; remember they need to be long enough to be legal. OOPS officer...
are those handcuffs for me.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have had the same problems- was at a workshop this summer, wearing long shorts and boxers (of course), sitting crosslegged- glanced down and I was in 'full view' (cock head, foreskin, and balls)

Worse problem was then trying to 'subtley' retuck everything while quietly sitting- was glad when we had a break so I could 'bunch' up to hide...

Next day I wore boxer briefs to not show...hated it but...

BigCollege_Cock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yeah I hate that...sometimes they won't tell me and it's embarrassing and other times they will. Like my one friend, in high school I was on the swim team and after a meet I was getting dressed and my cock fell out of my boxers while putting on my pants and my friend beside me goes, "you're friend is looking at me, put him away." Awkward moment but w/e :rolleyes:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I don't like regular boxers because of the fly.There is this one button on some styles and no button on some. That fly will gap at will showing the contents inside.

I prefer boxer briefs that are a littl snug on my theighs. The cotton will stretch where it needs to and nothing falls out.

You dont' have to be endowed at all for it to show in regular boxers. They can ride up and show the anus if you aren't careful. And the legs are so wide that when seated everything to the scrotum is in full view if you sit wrong.

And boxer briefs seem to have more room than briefs. And some are thick enough and long enough to walk around in public in if you wanted to.

I like to wear a long t shirt when jsut in boxer briefs. Works beautifully when standing. Still have to be careful when seating down.

[P]okey[B]ear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was drunk and my friends were hanging out just had sex with my girlfriend then came out in my boxers. Was sitting there hanging out all night oblivious to the fact I was "hanging out"

s_lang

Sexy Member
Media
Are there boxers with inner trousers like trunks are made? So it would be more comfortable and nothing will pop out.

Horny Little Devil

Just Browsing
Media
Freddie53 said:
You dont' have to be endowed at all for it to show in regular boxers. They can ride up and show the anus if you aren't careful. And the legs are so wide that when seated everything to the scrotum is in full view if you sit wrong.

I know tell me about it. I don't like it when it does this. :redface: :frown1:

D_Lawsonne Lackingnuts

Experimental Member
Media
Boxers really aren't any more or less revealing in my case, but they are the most comfortable. That's why I wear them, I don't care about showing off my package, I care about being comfortable. Boxers work as underwear and as just lounging around, though I need to be aware if Ryan Jr. is peeking is way through...always go for the button fly. The non-button always gaps and leads to some embarrassing situations.

Perogee

Just Browsing
Media
I prefer boxers myself, I have some pairs of breifs but boxers are most comfortable, even if I do have to watch myself to make sure I am not flopping out lol.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I bike to work and back 8 miles each way. Being a guy who doesn't like lycra, I only wear padded cycling shorts for 20 mile plus rides. From Apil through November, I wear mesh gym shorts and boxers for the ride - I have over 30 pair each. The Champion mesh shorts are either 8 1/2" inseam (w/ pockets) or 6 1/2" (no pockets). My FTL boxers have a 5" inseam. When I wear the shorter 6 1/2" mesh shorts while cycling, they ride up just enough to where the hem of the boxer hangs out below my gym shorts. I always like to see just a hint of boxers under a guy's gym shorts, especially if they are color coordinated to his outfit. This will be followed by feeling the cool breeze on my 'nads that alerts me that I'm showing as I pedal. I can give a gentle tug to the side of hems of my gym shorts to keep me legal, but I like to let the air hit me when I can get away with it. It feels awesome!