Thinking about getting a Penial Inplant

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Since having cancer 8 years ago where they had to remove my prostate gland, i am considering a Penis Implant sice i dont have the ability to get a natural erection but still have plenty of feeling in my Penis.Is there anybody out there who has any first expierience or suggestions with this ?

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just use caution and find a good doctor with a successful history.

Sometimes Penile implants can go awry, where they do not work, or disfigure your penis.

Then...there are the successful implants that are done by competent doctors.
It is a solution, but have you considered pumps with a tight cock ring? It's a hell of alot cheaper without the risk.

Do your homework before signing anything.

Last edited:

roadking110

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have recently had cancer with prostate and nerves removed so an implant is a possible cure for my ED. I would like to find someone in Ohio that has an implant as I would like to "see" how naturaul it looks and feels.

D

deleted356736

The operation can go awry so it's best thought of as the last option. The better option if it works is injections such as caverject (I have partial spinal column nerve damage and have been using Caverject for years). I have been told by women that injections do not always work or work only partially, and this is when an implant would be a preferred option. If you haven't tried it then use injection therapy because it doesn't hurt and it can work well.

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When buddy talk of an implant,want to mean an artificial dick instead of regular penis man have.
But in case of heavy ed and additional premature ejaculation. Problem
its not possible use original dick skin and full fill inside the dick, trying do not affect urine conduct
in such case at least and girth increase could be possible

Ohioguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A relative of mine has a pensis implant. There is an area, I am told in his groin where he pumps his dick up by pressing on something. When he is done there is a valve somewhere in his groin where he releases the air pressure. He had it because of side effects from diabetes. His doctor has had him talk to other men that also were considering it. It has made him happy. He is in his mid 70s. He even still plays pitch and catch with the grandson.

thick75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is the reply to a private message which seems to be relevant here:

It is fantastic. There are small risks that you should consider. I did and chose to go forward. The absolute best decision of my life. Let me give you the negatives you should consider before going forward. Then I will give you the positives.

Negatives:
You need to chose your doctor carefully. The inexperienced doctor or one who is just racing through his surgery schedule can really screw you up. Carefully research your doctor. Going out of town is not that bad an idea. I have a doctor I could recommend to you, but there are many other good ones. Really work at getting the right one. My doctor has done over 2500 implants so he has this down to a science. There are other doctors that are equally capable. But really cross examine them. Big deal.

There is a very small risk of infection. If i recall it is now less than 1%. Well worth taking the risk. Even have an infection, this is usually not a big deal either. So I wouldn't worry about this. Again the right doctor probably eliminates the risk almost entirely.

You chose the wrong device. Used to be there were two choices... the AMS or the Titan. More on this later if you decide to go forward. The AMS will expand lengthwise which turned my on. The Titan is just thicker to start with, but there is no expansion. Since girth is more important than length I would really consider the Titan if there were a "next time".

I suggest you consider the frontal penal entry rather than the scrotal approach. More on this later.

Get sized correctly. Since you are on the LPSG site I know you are conscious of your penis size. A lot on this later. Too long you might have erosion. Too short and you could have a floppy glans. In my case I think that the doctor left some size "on table". I think he could have added another inch if he had stretched me out while measuring me. I used to worry about this, but now I realize that length is not that big a deal and it certainly was the safest thing to do.

It will probably wear out over time. Best estimates are around 10 years. In that case revision surgery may be needed to replace the defective part. It seems that this is no big deal. Unless you replace everything, you are in an out and back in action fairly quickly. But the fun you have wearing it out is incredible. On this point... in my case i choose to keep it inflated often for days at a time. I have recently become multi-orgasmic and I am fucking something or somebody many times during each day. I know this sounds crazy. But it is true and I can explain that also. The point is that I do not want to take the time to pump up. I just leave it hard. No problem. I do not think you can really wear this thing out. But time may take it's toll. For me, this is the last thing I worry about.

The POSITIVES:

You are the sex champon in the club house. It really works. You do NOT lose sensation. If you are sized correctly you will not have a floppy glans problem. Also more on this later.

It makes you horny. You know your dick is there and that makes you think about sex much more. But over time you get use to it. But it is nice.

You are a shower instead of a grower. It is usually longer and thicker in appearance. If you want to look good, this is great for that.

The most important thing is that you do not ever worry about losing your erection. You do not have to worry about losing your concentration etc. Only as a manner of expression, could be reading the sports page while fucking and be a real performer. No mind tricks. This really allows you to be a much better lover. The satisfaction rate for the spouse is huge. Maybe 97% or higher. In the "Villages" in Florida the single women on the prowl will come up to you and ask if you have the "pump". Obviously they have figured this out.

It is not obvious that you have the implant. Since my implant I have screwed many 10 women and not one of them has any suspicion that I have an implant. They all were impressed with my staying power. All commented. No one figured this out. I just chose to not disclose this. It works. You do not see the pump in your scrotum unless you are feeling around looking for it.

My backgound. I was born with a 5 3/4' long dick. I did not worry about size for years. One day I remeasured and I had shrunk to 5". This blew my mind and I started with PE. This worked. I eventually got to about 7 1/4 inches. Then the implant. Much smaller in the beginning, but it got longer over a short period. Today can be as long as 7", but is usually around 6 1/2 inches. My width increased with the PE. I started around 4/3/4 and it grew to almost 6 inches (circumference of course). Now is about 5 1/2 inches, occasionally a little larger. I used to be really obsessed over size. When i saw I had some size I was disappointed. In reality my size loss is minimal. Of course I wanted size to make me more attractive to women. Today I am multi-orgasmic and I could care less about my size. I am still way above average and ability to have endless orgasms, and plenty of them, makes size a total non issue. Those 10 women I mentioned? With the exception of one, all of them commented on my thickness and size. My point is to not worry about size. What good is a 9" cock if it is always soft. You really have no choice anyway.

I hit all of the high points that I can think of now. I hopes this helps you. I am willing to discuss any of this on the phone. Let me know and I will tell you my phone number.

P.S. I know that injections can be an alternative for a while. But it is said that the continuous use of injections may itself cause problems. Eventually you will wind up with the implant. Needless to say the idea of enduring needles for a few hours of hardness is not appealing to me. Since I am using my dick several times each day you can imagine the number of shots, much less the cost of such. My advice is to go with the implant if the pills do not work.

D

deleted356736

Injections don't hurt because the needle is fine (I use diabetic 8 gauge), and you inject into the base of the penis where there isn't much feeling. The limitation is once per day and about 3 or 4 per week, which is fine with me (and I have a wife and two girlfriends, although the girlfriends are very part-time given they are both married too). The reason for the girlfriends is their respective husbands can't get it up and I can! Size and my sexual ability has something to do with it as well.

I do understand that over time injections can often become less effective and you may need to go with the implant anyway. But implants don't last forever either. So my strategy for now is injection because it works really well for me, and if injections fail to work in the future then I will get an implant. That would give me another 10 years or so.

I have been using injections for 14 years and they're just as effective for me as when I first started. I get about an hours erection, which is enough to make my partner (whoever she may be) and me sore, given my girth!