Thinking about getting a penis piercing?

chris45

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What do you think would be best for me...i have pictures of my penis in my gallery..im thinking of a pa..or the one that goes right under the head, or maybe the one that you get in the back of the head...

jonnyjinx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would definitely recommend a large guage PA. I was pierced in March and after the initial healing period, I have managed to stretch up from a 10g ring to a 1guage ring in just 8 weeks! I love it and so does my partner :wink:

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
Left nip was my first piercing....then the right, then back to the left for vert, then the right for a vert, then the dick. First frenum, on the bottom, just under the glans, was self done. What a rush....what you get depends on what you want..do you want it to look good, do you want to stimulate your partner. Personally, I like to look of a frenum, but then I have several, see my gallery.

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i just got a pa and am at 6g and am headed for a 0 or 00g. what you get is frenum and urethreal stimulation. a frenum by itself is pretty intense for the wearer as well. as far as your partner goes some like the visual turn but do not like getting fucked with a piercing, some do. it is hard to tell until you actually do it. i can tell you this, some guys take out jewelry for fuck play, not me. i'm investing a lot of time, some discomfort and an ongoing dedication to extra cleaning time so my steel is going in and staying put...a bit selfish perhaps, but...I personally love the weight and pull of the metal on my cock...you can get that more from a pa than a frenum...to each his own

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
Anything on the cock would be a "speed bump" or bumps. I have not had migration problems with any of my piercings. I think the reason I have not had any migration problems with the top frenum is because I have a curved barbell there. Curved does not stress out the skin so much. Top frenum, and first bottom frenum were self done. First bottom frenum was right at the fenulum. It was retired for the PA. I think frenum is really a misnomer as if you do a series of them they are really on the raphe, which is technically the mid line of the penis.

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
there's a reason why the head of your cock feels so good when its tongued, sucked, jacked or fucked...zillions of nerve endings. when you pierce you get even more stimulation if you can imagine that! i am constantly horny from my p.a. and i think about my cock all day long