Thinking about getting a prince albert done this week.

duke-

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi,

Lately I been thinking about getting a prince albert done, and this week I am at least going to see some studio for a consultation.

Were can I find useful info and examples?

Those of you who had a p.a done, tell me about your experience, especially those of who you who are uncut.

Thanks in advance.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't personally have a PA piercing, which would have been impossible seeing I don't have a penis. But I am a well respected mod artist/bodypiercer, so I think I could answer any questions at hand.

It would be a lot easier if I knew what it is exactly you wanted to know?

If it's just experiences from other men, you could use the search option in both this subforum and the one just above this one. There are tons and tons of topics about that! :)

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have a pa and i love it currently i have a zero gauge ring in. i'm cut so i don't know if there is a big difference in piercing for uncuts. if you are planning to wear larger gauge jewelry make sure you have the piercing a little deeper down the shaft. i makes it so the jewelry doesnt migrate out and that the weight of the larger jewelry wont tear the piercing. i got my sac pierced as well. love them both good luck

duke-

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yesterday I was in for a consultation and talked to the assistant at the studio looking at different size rings, I think I´m getting a 2.0 ring, at least not the smallest one. I might even go up a size depending on what the piercer thinks.

So today I booked a time for tomorrow afternoon, so wish me luck guys.

Uncertain what side I´m going to have it on, but since I´m jackin with my right hand, the left seems reasonable.

Thinking about buying a spare ring if something was to happen with it, so the hole don´t heal up and so.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a PA and for over five years and love it!!! Best thing I ever did with my cock. I currently have a two gauge ring with no plans to go any larger. It is perfect the way it is. I also change out all the time with different types of rings depending on my mood and activity. I'm also cut so I don't know if there is a difference in piercing for uncuts. I also have two guiche piercings. People never suspect that I like piercings- have a Ph.D. and work in the medical profession.

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't have one, but a friend does. He said because of urine being sterile the hole heals rather quickly.... to his dismay though.
After a week or 10 days he decided he no longer wanted the PA but still has the second hole. He has to have it (I guess) surgically closed.

Just something to think about.

duke-

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I feel for your friend and hope things work out to the best for him.

From what I was told at my consultation for some the first week can be uncomfortable, and the healing time for a p.a is 6 weeks.

I also asked about what would happen if I was to take the ring out. And they said that in time it would heal completly. For some people who loses the ring by accident and still want to have a piercing then it´s a matter of hours before the hole starts to close to much to repierce it.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Urine is only sterile in the blather, after beeing exposed to air bacteria form VERY rapidly. Besides, sterile is never the same as antiseptic, anti-(micro)bacterial or even disinfecting. Sterile only means that the urine at that point isn't contaminated (yet), it does nothing for the piercing.

Always rinse with some fresh watter after peeing.

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
urine does help in the healing of the piercing. the acid in the urine kills and does not help the growth of bacteria. also if one has athletes foot ,if you pee on your feet it' inhibits growth of bacteria and eventually kills the fungus. ask anyone who has been in the navy or any other branch of the armed forces, that's how they do it

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fresh urine doesn't, old urine does. It all depends on the type of bacteria you aim to kill, and seeing bodypiercings and athletes foot ar not the same thing.. Better clean the pee-pee, fellas!

Ask any professional bodypiercer with atleast halve a brain, because thats how we do it.

BigrThnSom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Like everyone above, getting a PA was probably the best mod I ever got! Heals very quickly, and easy to stretch up to larger sizes. I'm up to 0g, and should hopefully be going up to 00g tomorrow(at last!!! :D).

BTW, I'm uncut, I find rings are fine for me, cause as long as they are around 19mm or less in diameter, my forskin will still go over it comfortably. However I find curved barbells dont like the preasure added by the forskin, and the ball slowly stretches out the piercing.

Have fun with your PA ;)

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Dude, Just curious what in the hell happens when you take a piss at a urinal with that thing in the end of your cock? Doesn't the piss spray everywhere and all down your pants legs? LOL Just curious, I don't know anyone who has one and honestly can't figure why anyone would want one...because getting your dick pierced has gotta fuckin hurt!

Piercings are a turn off to me for the most part but I did get a blowjob from a dude who had a tounge stud once and it felt amazing.

Last edited:

Box_Man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Dude, Just curious what in the hell happens when you take a piss at a urinal with that thing in the end of your cock? Doesn't the piss spray everywhere and all down your pants legs? LOL Just curious, I don't know anyone who has one and honestly can't figure why anyone would want one...because getting your dick pierced has gotta fuckin hurt!

Piercings are a turn off to me for the most part but I did get a blowjob from a dude who had a tounge stud once and it felt amazing.
it don't really hurt that much, getting my ears done hurt more.

it can be explained by the fact that the site is not in the glans of the penis, rather right below it, where there is some of the thinnest tissue in the hman body, only about 3mm thick, so its not much to go through

duke-

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A update, I had an apointment at my studio this past wednesday, but I got a text that my piercer had called in sick, so they suggested a new time this saturday.

However, I think I am going to wait a while and if I have it done it will be when visiting a bigger city with more experienced/proffesional piercers.

From what I have gathered this studio is first and foremost for tattoos, and since it´s a small town where i live I figure that they probably don´t get to that many genital piercing in a year.

So therefore I choose to wait and see.