thinking about getting cut

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
Due to the acknowledgement that there are a great many nerves in the foreskin, you might want to look into a sleeve recission (I think that's what it's called). Basically, they cut away only the shaft skin in order to spare the nerves in the foreskin itself.

I wouldn't get cut myself, but I had the choice made for me at a day old.

tiptop55

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I had my circumcision about a year and a half ago. I will say this, it is very painful and a bitch to go through. It was during the end of the summer so I didn't have to wear anything for about a month before school started (it helps when you don't have any outside obligations, you can heal in piece without worrying about going out). Once school started it was still painful to walk around all day wearing boxer briefs or boxers. The reason why I had my procedure done is because I wasn't able to pull my foreskin all of the way back to expose my head. And anytime I tried to pull it back, or force it back, it hurt very badly. I'm happy with my results. I don't have a preference when it comes to being cut or uncut, I like both and either is fine with me.

arki

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had my circumcision about a year and a half ago. I will say this, it is very painful and a bitch to go through. It was during the end of the summer so I didn't have to wear anything for about a month before school started (it helps when you don't have any outside obligations, you can heal in piece without worrying about going out). Once school started it was still painful to walk around all day wearing boxer briefs or boxers. The reason why I had my procedure done is because I wasn't able to pull my foreskin all of the way back to expose my head. And anytime I tried to pull it back, or force it back, it hurt very badly. I'm happy with my results. I don't have a preference when it comes to being cut or uncut, I like both and either is fine with me.
what kind of circ u had done... tight? loose? low? high?

tiptop55

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I didn't know there could be different lengths. I thought it was the same for everyone. I don't take pictures of my dick, ruins the surprise for when anyone gets to see it in person. But you could show me some examples of each length and I can tell you which one.

tiptop55

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That helped a lot actually, I never knew there were different styles. I would say mine is tight and high.

tiptop55

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well let me ask you this, a question i was asked many times before i had my procedure done: Why do you want to be circumcised? And there's no right or wrong answer, and if you want to know my reasons, I'll be glad to share; it was more than just the reason I stated earlier.

tiptop55

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The main reason was because I was never able to expose my head. By that time in your life, if you're uncut, you're supposed to be able to. I didn't know that you were supposed to be able to until I finally looked it up. Another reason was because I simply liked the way being cut looked. I was never able to see my own head and I guess I found the idea of being able to see it all of the time appealed to me. That doesn't mean I don't like guys who are uncut, I like both.. If I was able to pull my skin back to see my head I probably wouldn't have had the procedure done. It's much easier to pee now and you don't have to worry about cleaning after peeing either, if it's tight.

Edit: Most men in the world are uncircumcised, fyi.

Last edited: