Thinking About Joining LPSG?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by speshk, Jun 14, 2006.

1. speshk

speshk New Member

If you plan on posting or chatting, here are some basic things you probably should consider:

Deciding on a name: 11.5hungstud, elephantcokboy, etc, are generally viewed as being what they are, BS, especially if you don't have pics to back you up. Ditto size claims in your profile.

Don't want to give any profile info? Expect little or no respect. And you'll mostly be ignored.

Photo options: Don't even think about stealing someone's photo from here and using it as your own. You'll be called on it.

Thinking about "borrowing" a picture from the Internet? You'll probably be called on that, too. A lot of people here have seen it all and have "back ups" to prove it.

Other than that, keep it real, be yourself, have fun!

2. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

:smile: Hi welcome

3. Matthew

Gold Member

I think that's the key. Sometimes I wonder if some people think they have to have or do something to stand out or to seem better than others here.

But all kinds of people here are accepted for who they really are. Real people have a mixture of good qualities and "flaws":)rolleyes:). Not one of us is a perfect ideal in everyone's eyes. Nobody's expected to divulge more than they're comfortable with, but showing others some of who you truly are makes it a lot easier to really connect with others.

4. chicagosam

Gold Member

Interesting, but intense.:biggrin1: FYI: My avatar is really me, and my profile info is more than anyone needs in this or any lifetime! But, regardless, Speshk, with great fun and reality, I, myself, welcome you to LPSG! It is a pleasure to have you on board!

Draft saved Draft deleted