Thinking about lengthening surgery

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You think so Bill? I do respect your opinion. I think you are my best friend on this site. It's actually more the flaccid size that i worry about more. I just feel like I can't do normal gay things like go to a all nude resort without feeling like I am back in high school worrying about being sized up/down.

Reactions: BillM

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
STUD, really how fucking much do you want to go to a nude resort and not feel a little strange about something (ie penis size, weight, body shape, ass??? and so on!!!) The others are just as much thinking about what is not up to normal in their own mind?? Please remember that most of the great cocks on this hot site are way above average in size and the peoples bodies are fucking awesome, this is not true in real life ( and I live in the area of the country where the so called beautiful live???) !! We all have things that we wish were different and it is best to just try and learn to live with what God has given us and ENJOY LIFE as it is way to short!!!! Bill

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Plus, after my ex sfeatureent me this text....I'm wondering:

"Im sorry but your penis is very small and doesnt work most of the time.Im laughing. I wouldnt show your penis to anyone. Its embarrassing. That is what you are."
FUCK HIM and I AM GLAD THIS ASS HOLE IS YOUR EX!!!! Sorry I should not of call him an ASS HOLE as that is one of my best features and used often to please some real fucking hot STUDS!! Bill

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I've heard a lot of horror stories about going under the knife. Try manual jelqing or even pumping if you have the time and dedication required.

Reactions: BillM
M

Mr Ed in Mass

Pumping ? yep, I've been pumping for 20 plus years.I've gotten bigger and it's been permanent, it doesn't work over night though and you have to be consistent

Reactions: drpumps and BillM

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm bone pressed 5.5.

Worse is how I feel when I"m soft. It's like between 2-3 inches. I think if I had like a 4 inch soft penis and a 7 inch hard penis I would be satisfied. I think the lengthening surgery can do it. Should I?
Pumping ? yep, I've been pumping for 20 plus years.I've gotten bigger and it's been permanent, it doesn't work over night though and you have to be consistent
Damn, That good to know!!! Bill

alienware83

Sexy Member
Media
Surgery won't do much but give you flaccid gains. From what I hear, it doesn't really give you erect gains. Its not really worth it in my opinion. To get length just do manual stretches, hanging, and wear and ADS. If all you do is focus on length you will definitely gain. I did. Gained about 1.1-1.2 inches in flaccid stretched length, and about 0.6-0.7 inches in erect length in less than a year.

Find Justin thosoju on the Facebook her penis enlargement methods work great.

G

girthyoldguy

Four traction does work if you are dedicated. 4 hours a day is required. If you research this you will find that its results are actually better that most surgical procedures. After i had had Pyronies and lost 2 inches I resorted to traction followed by pumping and regained my list legenth. Dont expect 2 inches but average increase is 3/4" or better

empshockwave

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Penis lengthening can actually result in shortening. When the suspensory ligaments are severed, healing might make it shorter. The surgery may give you 0.5-1 inch (optimistic estimate) but non invasive procedures can give you equally good results with no side effects. Major urological journals are now recommending non-surgical alternatives such as penis extenders.

It's cheaper, safer and possibly more effective. All you need is wearing it consistently.

Reactions: FarangDD