thinking about pumping, BUT

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by jinky01, Jan 8, 2011.

1. jinky01

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    How do I know which one to purchase?

I was referred by a friend to a Dr. Kaplan device, but again am confused. Do they work? Are there instant results after pumping? After time, will the results become permanent? What kind of results will I see?

What is the proper way to measure for a cylinder? Im currently. 7 1/4 x 5 3/4 and am completely clueless on how to find the best cylinder/pump for me. Does anybody have a suggestion or 2 onto what I should be shopping for?

If so, thanks in advance....

I've been jelqing and stretching for a little over a month and am looking for instant results....even if they fade away after however long. The articles I've read on pumping is that the results WILL become permanent over time, which is fine. I just want to experience the feeling and visually seeing what it will be....eventually lmao. The wife is curious as well hahaha... thanks again

2. onewatcher

onewatcher Active Member

Albums:
    Check out penisdepot.com. Yes it's a real company that specializes in pumps/cylindars. The give instructions how to mesure for a proper fit. Also, you can call them, very helpful.

3. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

pumping is just a wast of times

I used a pump fore years as a teen and nothing happened to me.

Draft saved Draft deleted