thinking of getting a fleshlight...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_gcx11cv, Sep 2, 2011.

1. D_gcx11cv

D_gcx11cv New Member

I'm considering getting a fleshlight, but I would like the opinion of someone, or many someones, who have used one. Would it be worth the price? Does it really feel like an actually pussy?

2. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ive heard is is actually better than a pussy. One guy claimed it ruined sex for him because it is so superior he no longer can be bothered to work for sex with women.

3. marco7996

marco7996 Member

Albums:
    Go get one bro. I got classic fleshlight pussy and i swear it feels fantastic. Best thing is that you can cum deep inside without condom - wonderful experience. Good sex training too.

4. mhc26

mhc26 Member

Albums:
    Better than a real pussy? That would be incredible, but I do find it hard to believe. Maybe I can borrow one for a test run...

5. HNGAZ

HNGAZ New Member

Have two of them and really have been satisfied. Prefer the ribbed sleeve vs. original. Nice thing too is that it accomodates large girth.

6. Don12345697

Don12345697 New Member

I just got one the other day, my girlth is 6.5, and it fits awesome. I agree on the sex training also, I would tell any of my friends to buy one IMO, best sextoy around.

7. eddie63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Worth the money you spend on it. Feels great using it!

8. B_penispenispenis37

B_penispenispenis37 New Member

Eh it is ok. I hate having sex with condoms, and it is definitely better than that. It is a pain to clean though. Who wants to do that after you've come?

9. buddy629

buddy629 Member

Albums:
    Have 2. Fleshlights are the best. They feel just as good as the real thing. Possibly better :) Best thing, its always ready to go. It's the best fuck buddy ever! LOL!

10. bigbull29

Gold Member

Albums:
    You'll love it!

11. Pumpz

Pumpz Member

Albums:
    Thought about getting one. Ended up ordering one Ice Lady Wonderwave hope to be receiving it tomorrow. Im so looking forward to it.

12. jaypie

jaypie New Member

I've also got two of them, and its the best money I've ever spent. I can also relate to what one guy apparently said about not being bothered to work for sex. It's true in terms of being the best sex buddy, and it's not much effort to clean at all. I maintain, the benefits are two fold, - Pull it out & use it rough, soft, any which way you like, and hey, you don't have to look your best. - Go on, you won't regret it.

13. Pumpz

Pumpz Member

Albums:
    I can now say the Fleshlight is AWESOME. I absolutely love it and have only had it for three days. It feels so fantastic, on par with a real pussy. IMO anyway.....

14. B_MrNiceSmile

B_MrNiceSmile New Member

They are worth the money. Just great!!

15. ruggerkit28

ruggerkit28 Active Member

Albums:
    got the fleshjack joey butt and it is awesome. have massive cums. love edging with it. possible to do various things with it, twisting on my hard dick is one of the most fantasic feelings i have had - absoulutey drool with precum.

good tip - warm it up by putting a slim bottle with warm water in it - simpler than warming it water and it nicely lubed up when i get to slip my dick up it.

16. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    What's better, a fleshlight or a fleshjack? Is it a good toy for partners to play with too?

17. D_Alec_Baldtwins

D_Alec_Baldtwins Account Disabled

I had somebody use one on me once, and I've gotta say, it was one hell of a cum. I'm not sure I'm ready to say it's better than the real thing, but if the real thing isn't available, it's an awfully good substitute - way better than just jackin' it...

18. B_jdunhill

B_jdunhill New Member

I inquired earlier about the 'dp' ability of a fleshlight but...that last pic might be the toy for me :)

Attached Files:

19. RobertDude

RobertDude New Member

Albums:
    yeah. i have one. the anal one.. and its fucking great.. fuck it often.. def suggest you getting one.. great for making you last cause it feels so good you dont wanna bust your nut to fast.. so you keep backing off till you just let go and all the nut is inside. easy cleanup...

20. D_gcx11cv

D_gcx11cv New Member

I finally broke down and bought one. OH MON DIEU!!!!!!! It's the greatest! I've had it for a week and I use it at least twice a day: once after I get home from work and once before I go to bed. I've discovered that when I clean it, if I just open up the "pussy lips" under the bathtub tap, and let the warm water just run through it, clean-up is a snap. It's FUCKING (pun intended!) fantastic!

Draft saved Draft deleted