thinking of getting a fleshlight...

D_gcx11cv

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm considering getting a fleshlight, but I would like the opinion of someone, or many someones, who have used one. Would it be worth the price? Does it really feel like an actually pussy?

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive heard is is actually better than a pussy. One guy claimed it ruined sex for him because it is so superior he no longer can be bothered to work for sex with women.

marco7996

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Go get one bro. I got classic fleshlight pussy and i swear it feels fantastic. Best thing is that you can cum deep inside without condom - wonderful experience. Good sex training too.

mhc26

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Better than a real pussy? That would be incredible, but I do find it hard to believe. Maybe I can borrow one for a test run...

HNGAZ

Just Browsing
Media
Have two of them and really have been satisfied. Prefer the ribbed sleeve vs. original. Nice thing too is that it accomodates large girth.

Don12345697

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I just got one the other day, my girlth is 6.5, and it fits awesome. I agree on the sex training also, I would tell any of my friends to buy one IMO, best sextoy around.

Pumpz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thought about getting one. Ended up ordering one Ice Lady Wonderwave hope to be receiving it tomorrow. Im so looking forward to it.

I've also got two of them, and its the best money I've ever spent. I can also relate to what one guy apparently said about not being bothered to work for sex. It's true in terms of being the best sex buddy, and it's not much effort to clean at all. I maintain, the benefits are two fold, - Pull it out & use it rough, soft, any which way you like, and hey, you don't have to look your best. - Go on, you won't regret it.

Pumpz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can now say the Fleshlight is AWESOME. I absolutely love it and have only had it for three days. It feels so fantastic, on par with a real pussy. IMO anyway.....

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
got the fleshjack joey butt and it is awesome. have massive cums. love edging with it. possible to do various things with it, twisting on my hard dick is one of the most fantasic feelings i have had - absoulutey drool with precum.

good tip - warm it up by putting a slim bottle with warm water in it - simpler than warming it water and it nicely lubed up when i get to slip my dick up it.

D_Alec_Baldtwins

Account Disabled
Media
I had somebody use one on me once, and I've gotta say, it was one hell of a cum. I'm not sure I'm ready to say it's better than the real thing, but if the real thing isn't available, it's an awfully good substitute - way better than just jackin' it...

RobertDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yeah. i have one. the anal one.. and its fucking great.. fuck it often.. def suggest you getting one.. great for making you last cause it feels so good you dont wanna bust your nut to fast.. so you keep backing off till you just let go and all the nut is inside. easy cleanup...

D_gcx11cv

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I finally broke down and bought one. OH MON DIEU!!!!!!! It's the greatest! I've had it for a week and I use it at least twice a day: once after I get home from work and once before I go to bed. I've discovered that when I clean it, if I just open up the "pussy lips" under the bathtub tap, and let the warm water just run through it, clean-up is a snap. It's FUCKING (pun intended!) fantastic!