thinking of getting foreskin restored

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by redvsblue35959, Aug 29, 2010.

1. redvsblue35959

redvsblue35959 New Member

Ok so I've been thinking about getting my foreskin restored. I've need to what the best way . How long does it take . Is it worth it. Does it really make your cock smaller(9"very thick sight bend to the right) . Etc I want advice from people that's had it done. The 2 people I've talked to don't want me to. Please help

2. D_John Bareass

D_John Bareass New Member

Here is my reply from several years ago.
    It took me about three years to regain the foreskin that I enjoy today. However it took about another three years of tugging the skin over the head of my penis before it would stay there all of the time, even during nocturnal erections. I recall the most amazing thing that I noticed was the increased sensitivity of the head, how moist and smoth it looked. A truely new sensation to me was the stretching of the inner lining of the foreskin during masterbation, what a remarkable feeling. I have had my foreskin for about fifteen years now, have fooled many and would never want to go back.
    As for my method I first used tape and then molded cones with tape.

3. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Try anything that does not require surgery, but be aware that you'll restore skin but not the mucus membrane on the inside of a natural foreskin.

Good luck.

4. huskielover

huskielover Member

I'm restored and I won't lie. It does take time. I took close to four years with a couple of breaks to go from CI-2 to CI-7. Keep in mind your body will respond differently from mine; we are two different people. You may be faster or slower...no way to tell. Do your research. There are several options available at varying costs. I went with the TLC Tugger after doing T-tapes. I have much greater sensitivity and pleasure from sex and masturbation. I finished restoring about five years ago. And I have fooled doctors during physicals. They have marked me down as uncut. :wink:

If you want to, then do it. Hopefully you will have the support of your significant other.

5. Bigdog2008

Bigdog2008 Member

Albums:
    I started to restore mine about 2yrs ago, and made some good progress, I definitely think its worth it, there is several websites out there that can help you out.
    PM if you want to chat more on this .

6. laser90

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Good advice Bucko!

Just remember guys your just stretching your penis shaft skin over the head of your penis. It's not really foreskin.

No damage stretching...just don't do any surgery...you will not be happy.

I rather see guys do this then pumping..I don't don't think that a smart idea...and it looks wrong.....

7. Sapien

Sapien Member

Albums:
    As others have said, surgical restoration is out. It can be done but it is not cosmetically viable. The time requirement for more natural method by applying skin tension to stimulate skin cell growth is highly variable. It is dependent on the amount of skin you start with (tight cuts take much longer), your dedication, method(s) used and even perhaps your genetic make up (how fast your capable of growing skin).

I am not sure why you are concerned that it could make your penis smaller. Some restorers that have had extremely tight cuts have reported gaining erect length. Their cuts were so tight that the penis was restrained. Growing skin will only add to your penis, not subtract.

I personally think it is worth it. I have gained greater sensitivity on my glans and inner skin. With improved skin mobility due to skin growth I can now feel a synergistic interaction between my inner skin and glans (making out and masturbation). This has resulted in a very significant improvement in my sexual response.

Ultimately, it is your choice. You can always try it and see how it goes. If you notice improvements in the early stages you can keep going. If you don't you can always stop - no damage done, just a little extra skin.

8. Sapien

Sapien Member

Albums:
    Yes and no!

Restoration, if done correctly applies tension to both the shaft skin and the inner skin area. The inner skin is what is left of our foreskin - it has the same cellular structure and is mucosal tissue. Thus, we are growing some foreskin tissue as well.

In the end the restored foreskin may not have all of the features of our original foreskins but it is a foreskin and it achieves many of the functions of the original foreskin. Once protected on the inside again, the inner skin can become reactivated to behave as mucosal tissue so it can keep the glans moist and sensitive. The gliding action is achieved so the skin inner skin and glans can interact (as described above).

9. rrambo

rrambo New Member

Albums:
    I started trying to restore about 2 years ago with the TLC tugger... I was definitely not dedicated enough.. I would do pretty well for a couple of months then stop for a couple of months... then I did it pretty regularly for about 6 months and actually started noticing a difference.. then I got bored with it and it got to be a chore so I stopped..

however, I do enjoy it more now.. having more foreskin.... but I still have a long way to go.. so I just started back with my routine.. I'm dedicated this time to go all the way as I really want to have full coverage when erect.. right now I have full coverage when flaccid but only if I roll it down.. and it doesn't always stay.. so like I said.. a long way to go.

10. gymfresh

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Just remember that foreskin restoration is something you do, really work at for a few years. It's not something you get, like a shoe shine. The penis itself doesn't generally like surgery in either direction. (Its owners may differ.) So restoration surgery should be off the table.

If you're a patient and optimistic sorta fella, you might sign up for updates from Foregen. I met the founder a couple of months ago and he's a cool guy. No money-back guarantees down that avenue, though.

11. tlbuncut5

tlbuncut5 New Member

Albums:
    Check out my pix.... Thats after 5 years useing T tapes to start with, then the CATllQ. Questions just ask. It is worth it if you want it.

Wes

Draft saved Draft deleted