Thinking of getting my labia pierced, how badly is it gonna hurt?

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a vertical hood piercing, and it wasn't pleasant. The pain lasts for literally a second, but it's intense. I had it done about 10 years ago, and I still love the way it feels and looks.

Just a word of caution, do not have sexual intercourse until it has healed, you would be opening yourself to infections etc...

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Everyone's pain threshold is different. I don't have a particularly high tolerance for pain, and I've had my hood pierced. It barely hurt. It pinches for a second. The prep of it hurt more than the actual piercing. That skin down there is elasticy too and heals quickly. I say go for it. Of the 9 piercings I've had, my ear cartiledge was the most painful, then nipples. Nose and hood were the least painful. Good luck!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Of course it's going to hurt. What a silly question, lol. You will become very aware of how much that area of your body comes in contact with everything.

I've had a vertical hood for 3 years and love it to death.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
:rolleyes:

So is being closed-minded.

Do you feel the same about having just your ears pierced ? What about tattoos? Why comment if you're not going to be helpful?
You may not be aware that there's a difference between an open mind and an empty head.

I'm not big on self-adornment. I have no piercings or tats, and wear no jewelry. However, I have loved ones who have some or all of them. I don't close my mind or my heart to them.

Often, all it takes to prove that your own mind is closed is to accuse someone else of being close-minded. You imply that those who don't think like you do have closed their minds. My mind is not closed, it's made up, and that's not a bad thing. What IS a bad thing is contempt prior to investigation, and that is what you have just engaged in when you accused me of having a closed mind. You know fuck-all about me, and have just gone out of your way to prove it.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You may not be aware that there's a difference between an open mind and an empty head.

I'm not big on self-adornment. I have no piercings or tats, and wear no jewelry. However, I have loved ones who have some or all of them. I don't close my mind or my heart to them.

Often, all it takes to prove that your own mind is closed is to accuse someone else of being close-minded. You imply that those who don't think like you do have closed their minds. My mind is not closed, it's made up, and that's not a bad thing. What IS a bad thing is contempt prior to investigation, and that is what you have just engaged in when you accused me of having a closed mind. You know fuck-all about me, and have just gone out of your way to prove it.

Testy testy. I disagree, naturally. You deeming piercings as pathological? How is that open-minded?

I am completely closed minded to such negativity so you're right about that.

I just don't see the logic in you posting that to a question about whether a piercing is going to hurt. It's irrelevant.

Last edited:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ignore hickboy

He hasn't a clue.

While I don't have labia, I have pierced my wife's labia minora... she says it doesn't hurt any more than an ear piercing, and it heals faster.

Labia majora- the outer lips- is somewhat more painful and takes considerably longer to heal.

With my wife I pierced one ring thru BOTH inner labia, just below her clit and installed a ring, which, when flipped upside down made a close circle around her clit.

Pressing this ring with my lips would cause her clit to pop thru the center of the ring like the button on a butterball turkey.
Made it easy to give her 20 plus orgasms in a row.

I personally love the look and the feel of a pierced pussy... especially a pussy with fuil fleshy inner labia sporting 3 to 5 rings per lip.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ignore hickboy

He hasn't a clue.

While I don't have labia, I have pierced my wife's labia minora... she says it doesn't hurt any more than an ear piercing, and it heals faster.

Labia majora- the outer lips- is somewhat more painful and takes considerably longer to heal.

With my wife I pierced one ring thru BOTH inner labia, just below her clit and installed a ring, which, when flipped upside down made a close circle around her clit.

Pressing this ring with my lips would cause her clit to pop thru the center of the ring like the button on a butterball turkey.
Made it easy to give her 20 plus orgasms in a row.

I personally love the look and the feel of a pierced pussy... especially a pussy with fuil fleshy inner labia sporting 3 to 5 rings per lip.

I think I came a little from that.

Are you a piercer or just a daredevil?

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi (new here from London), I'm thinking of getting my Labia pierced. How badly is it gonna hurt (if at all)?

It depends how it's done. It is possible to numb the labia first using a cream or spray containing xylocaine or similar, but those can sting. Applying ice to the part to be pierced can reduce the pain felt, but the tissue has to get very very cold (ie. near freezing) in order to become numb. Most piercers prefer to just go for it, and although there is some pain, if your piercer is deft the pain is only momentary, like when you have an injection. I think that's the best way to think of it - like getting an injection. In my experience, the thickness of the needle makes little difference to the amount of pain.
Hope this helps.
Riven

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
In my experience, the thickness of the needle makes little difference to the amount of pain.
Hope this helps.
Riven
I disagree with this. At the size a labia would be pierced at, size of the needle wont vary much. What you have to watch out for is that the jewelry is all new, some shops reuse needles after they have gone through an autoclave, it becomes painful then when the needles are not as sharp as they could be.

auto90403

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:rolleyes:

So is being closed-minded.

Do you feel the same about having just your ears pierced ? What about tattoos? Why comment if you're not going to be helpful?

But Hick Boy's right.

Pierced ears is considered normal. A pierced labia is not considered normal.

Every person I see with lots of piercings strikes me someone with deep-seated psych issues.

Piercing your genitals? You're better off investing in some therapy.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
But Hick Boy's right.

Pierced ears is considered normal. A pierced labia is not considered normal.

Every person I see with lots of piercings strikes me someone with deep-seated psych issues.

Piercing your genitals? You're better off investing in some therapy.
Woah step off man, because I've chosen to decorate my body, I need therapy?! Fuck that noise.