Thinking of getting my nipples pierced

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by golddong, Jul 11, 2011.

1. golddong

golddong Active Member

Albums:
    Anyone have their nipples pierced? Are they super senstive all the time once u get it done..I like having mine bitten or sucked and its a real turn on, im wondering will i be walking around with a hard on if i get it done.

2. tbrguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I had both nipples done, but let them close up - long story, but no problem with the piercings.

Then about four years ago I decided to get my left one done again and it's still in place.

I wouldn't say they were supersensitive all the time, after you get used to the feeling of it being in there, but your nippple will be erect more or less permanently if the piercer places the bar correctly.

If you have never had any piercing done before, pay attention to the after care instructions, it will save you a lot of grief in the long run.

It will hurt when the needle goes through and ache for a day or so afterwards, but hey, you're a big guy I'm sure you'll be fine.

Good luck with it and enjoy your new body image.

PS A PA hurts a hell of a lot less and heals twice as fast...

3. hunginsouth

hunginsouth Active Member

Albums:
    Yeah was going to say, healing time is longer on nipples, PA was much quicker and less painful!

4. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    In my opinion, your physique is stunning as is...no need for piercings or tats. Just beautiful. I realize one gets the piercings for the feel...just making a comment on your actual look

5. alx

alx
    Gold Member

I had both done a few years ago, had them in for about 6months until they fell out one day showering. I tried to put them back in a few hours later but they closed up so i no longer have the piercings.

I had no change in overall sensitivity. However everytime I knock them they hurt like fuck, having a physical job that wasn't the most practical piercing. I want them done again but for practicality I won't.

..... There is no way they will give you a raging boner.

6. SparkyNYC

Gold Member

Albums:
    Go for it, it looks and feels great

Draft saved Draft deleted