Thinking of starting a new routine. Need advice

After a few weeks of hiatus, I decided to give PE a try again. The routine I was doing before was this:

After I wake up, I would soak my penis in a cup of warm/hot water for a few minutes.Maybe do some kegels to get the blood flowing.
Then for about 20-30 minutes or until its time to go to work, I would jelq (with Vaseline). No break during the 30 minutes

During my commute to and from work (40 minutes each way) I will do kegels. I would do either the Squeeze-Hold-Release, 10 times, rest and repeat till I'm at work/home. Or the quick kegels (no holding) and keep doing until a hundred, rest and repeat.

Before going to bed, I would soak my penis like before. Here I would stretch my penis for 30 minutes in every direction. Usually no break in between either.

Should I stretch in the morning and jelq at night or keep it like this. And no PE during weekends.

bigdex

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try a 2 day on 1 day off. Try Uli's - they a bit like jelqing but you trap the blood in your dick push it to the head then kegel to keep the blood in and quickly take a grip at the base then repeat. You get a massive engorgement from this. It is mainly a girth routine but can also give some good length gains. I usually switch every few weeks from focusing on girth to focusing on length. Too much length work can reduce EQ. If you can afford it buy a bathmate. Good luck!

chrisone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea you can do that morning for stretching and then jelqing at night.
But it would be better to do both morning and night for stretching and jelqing.
Make sure you don't overtraining!