Thinking of trying a guy out but worried

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by BigPackage, May 23, 2009.

1. BigPackage

BigPackage New Member

Albums:
    OK even though I consider myself 60% Gay, 40% Straight, I have never acted on that gay side before. I do find a lot of guys attractive but I've always ignored it. I'm not saying I want to do a guy this minute but I'd like to kiss a guy and see how it feels or maybe a blowjob. Before I get people sending me messages to meet up, I'm not really into that and I'm going to go to a gay club soon with a friend and see what's going down. I have a huge huge worry though about what might happen. I know it sounds pretty dumb but my concern is is even if I don't like it and it's a one-off that I might be with a guy who has an STD or AIDS. My luck to be struck for life just trying it out. The question is what's the likelihood of me catching something bad from kissing a guy or receiving a blowjob? I'm trying not to be ignorant here or offend anyone, just a bit concerned.

2. Jonathan2/11

Jonathan2/11 New Member

Well if ur dat worried about catching something from a guy then dont get wit one from a gay club cuz ur chances of catchin somethin r really high just meet guys da normal way and make sure u tell the dude dat ur just experimenting so he wont take things to far to fast, dont forget da condom

3. WideAndDeep

WideAndDeep New Member

I would encourage you to do some serious reading up on STD's so you know what's out there, what the risk factors are, and what to worry and not worry about. I can tell you right now that you run no risk of "catching something bad" from just kissing/making out with someone. Yes, you can possibly contract HSV-1 (the brand of herpes that causes cold sores) from kissing, but the fact is that most adults have already been exposed to HSV-1 whether they are symptomatic or not. If you are worried about that, you might as well resign yourself to never kissing anyone.

There is some risk associated with oral sex, but for the really bad stuff (HIV), it is pretty minimal. Still, you should read up and be selective in who you chose as a partner.

I should also mention that the risks associated with kissing and oral sex are equal whether you are dealing with men or women.

Good luck!

4. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

First of all, not all gay people have STD's, so try to put that idea aside :smile: Not blaming you a thing, that is just how STD's are related in the past and still related now. What do you exactly expect in a gayclub, that they immidiatly want to blow you? Don't know what happen there, but I also believe that gay people justhang out there and have a drink and a dance. But don't believe me on my word, don't know :rolleyes:
    You can start maybe with jerking each other or getting stroked by a guy. The chance on an STD is small by getting a blowjob, but still be careful. And for your own healthy, ask the guy if you start things. Can't add more, not home in that environment.
    Good luck

5. r0ckedout

r0ckedout New Member

Albums:
    Just remember to take it slow. And if you are super worried/paranoid, definitely don't hook up with the first guy you meet at a club. While there are tons of nice guys out there, there are equally a lot of other guys who may or may not be the most careful and cautious people when engaging in sex.

Find someone who you feel comfortable with! And let it progress naturally. Wait until you feel ready to try something out with the guy, don't rush into it. And of course, be safe!

As WideAndDeep stated, your risks from kissing/oral sex are the same as if you were trying to hook up with a woman. So don't let that turn you off.

Hope to hear great results!

6. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you're afraid of dying, you're afraid of living.

You can catch cooties from girls too.

Have fun...PLAY SAFE(r)

7. athleticguy

athleticguy New Member

Make you sure you know the risks, but you can relax a bit. It might seem a bit nerve wracking but I always think its exciting when you're on the verge of doing something completely new. Have fun!

8. Dr. Algonquin

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What is the normal way of meeting guys? Honestly I've tried to figure out some way of possibly meeting a guy other than going to a bar/club (which I still have never been to one) or the internet (which doesn't work anyway). But you can't just walk up to a cute guy you see and ask him out because at least 90% of the time he's not even gay and then there's a good chance he won't take kindly to being hit on by a guy.

9. SEXXXX

SEXXXX New Member

Albums:
    Tada.........I'm in the same box. Not sure if I should put 80% gay 20% straight anymore since I have been seeing girls more than guys

Don't like bars since not really into gay crowd

10. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

I wouldn't even do anything with someone I don't already know and like, but that's me.

I agree it is hard to meet people. Never got to know anyone in a bar, so gave that up long ago. It's a place to go to drink, not to get to know people in their right mind.

11. D_Brecock Evileye

D_Brecock Evileye New Member

Good luck to you. You could find someone like you who has not had a lot of partners and was experamenting for the first time.

12. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:

you do realize you can contract STDs from women too, right?

if you have gay friends who are understanding they will help you along.

13. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:
    dat? wit? cuz? ur? catchin? somethin? r? da? to?

WTF? Which planet are you from?

and WTF is the meaning of "normal way"?

14. Azu

Azu New Member

He is from Planet Earth, The Normal way he means is to find a guy through dating and relationship as priorty, not just going to a gay club and fuck any guy he sees.

15. weho48

weho48 Well-Known Member

you can an std or aids from anyone

16. SEXXXX

SEXXXX New Member

Albums:
    JUST DO IT

or don't if you're going to worry about it for the rest of your life

17. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Kissing or getting a blojob? Minimal. Like getting hit by lightning.

Do you hide in the basement when it rains and there might be lightning?

18. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

Check your PMs.

19. spunkyboy2008

spunkyboy2008 New Member

Albums:
    You should educate yourself about STDs, how they spread and how they can be avoided and then maybe you won't be so worried.

It's possible to get STDs through straight or gay sex just the same. In a nutshell, kissing and oral carry minimal risks and if you use a condom for fucking that minimises any risk too.

20. SEXXXX

SEXXXX New Member

Albums:
    I was surprised some still think pussies have less virus and/or bacterias than anuses

Sorry guys/girls neither produce anti-virus/bacterial lubricant

Draft saved Draft deleted