Thinking PA

hornleaf23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OK i have been thinking about getting a Prince Albert for some time now, what does anyone think on the subject, pros cons ect.

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Go for it! :smile::tongue:
I have never regretted getting one many years ago. I enjoy the weight of my ring as I walk (freeballing all the time). My partners have also enjoyed it when I fuck them.... :biggrin1:
Some people have problems pissing but I have never had any. Make sure that you go to a clean place where they have done the piercing before. Have them mark where the ring will go so you can make sure it looks right.

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i've had one for 9 yrs now and love it. iam upto zero gauge now . thats as big as i want. make sure you tell your piercer if you eventually want to go to a larger gauge piercing,because then the piercing hole can be placed further back next to your frenum. i also have a larger scrotal piercing which occasinally gets a leash attached to it. fun, fun, fun:tongue:

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never had one myself, but some of my exes have. There's nothing wrong with them, and they can look kind of fun, but I found they made some more advanced oral activities difficult.

Media
LOVE MINE!! But take words of advice about placement for sure!! I let my piercer talk me into getting it done in "the correct spot" and that is only part I regret. The weight of my rings migrated the hole instead of stretching it. Now I hove only a teensy bit of skin left to put a PA through. No matter how big you plan to go, go ahead and get a deep PA. Have them pierce it at least 1/4" or more back away from the head.

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had mine for almost three years now. I wear a 0ga screwball ring. The only real downside for me is having to sit when a regular toilet is the only option. Urinals are no problem. The smaller gauges did kinda suck, tended to pinch quite a bit. This went away after stretching up a couple sizes.

Pro's are, the weight of the ring, the extra sensation it provides during sex, the little "ooo that feels really good" feelings it sometimes does when just doing day to day stuff, and it's one heck of a g-spot hammer.

Get it done, I don't see how you wouldn't like it.

The Great Gonzo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No matter how big you plan to go, go ahead and get a deep PA. Have them pierce it at least 1/4" or more back away from the head.

+1

Always err on the side of getting it done further back. I also had migration problems with mine as a result of getting it done in the "right" spot.

BigrThnSom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I got mine done nearly a year ago now.. nothing but good things to say about it. At 7mm atm, got an 8mm curved barbell on the way. Bigger sizes deffinately feel better, and luckily the PA stretches fairly easily :)

hungluso

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've had mine for almost 2 years and love it. I've stretched out to a 4ga and I think thats as far as I will go.
My GF started having issues with it, so I take it off during sex most of the time. I do have to sit in the toilet seat or if I am at a urinal, twist my junk at least 90degrees so I don't spill onto my pants.
But its a good feeling, and after a while its as comfy or unnoticeable as wearing any other piece of jewelry like a ring or a watch.