Thinnest XL condoms

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by hungrebel, Nov 26, 2008.

1. hungrebel

hungrebel New Member

Hey all - for various girlfriend-related reasons, I need to find the largest thin-skin condoms possible. I normally wear Magnum XL, but the friction is just a *little* too much for her to handle, so we've been experimenting a bit with different lubes and condoms.

Magnum Thins are the best we've been able to come up with thus far, but I really need the extra room in the XL's (read: magnum restricts bloodflow) and they don't make those in a thin version. I've also tried the Kimono Thin, but they're the same size as regular Magnums. Any ideas?

PS - my first post after being a member for over two years. woo!

2. JasonLane

JasonLane New Member

Funny, there's actually a lot of people on forums who just sort of lurk in the shadows and are content with not replying, they only speculate.

Congrats for practicing safe sex tho. I guess to lessen friction use a lot more lube, I actually quit using ID Lube because it was too slippery.

I don't want to give any advice like Screw the condoms, just use birth control and get tested for STDs because that's risky and stupid. It only works in very special occasions.

My instance is one of those special occasions. New Thread made below
    http://www.lpsg.org/111405-how-avoid-using-condoms-my.html#post1837759

Draft saved Draft deleted