Third New York City LPSG Meet and Greet: January 24, 2009

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since I'm on the outs with the NY gang, I guess we can cover each other's back. Once they get violent, you can hold them off with a bar stool while I leap over the bar and make some improvised Molotov cocktails out of J&B bottles.

Us libtards and repubtards gotta stick together, you know?

There is no such thing as being on the outs with the NY gang!(You make us sound like a gang) I'll set in the middle of you and Star and hold your hands under the table if that would help! Or something else?

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
There is no such thing as being on the outs with the NY gang!(You make us sound like a gang) I'll set in the middle of you and Star and hold your hands under the table if that would help! Or something else?
Well, I'm sexually confused and I think that star is straight. You can get him wasted with some "harmless" tiny shooters and take advantage of my confusion... then we'll be putty in your hands. Be gentle.

Bring two rufees just in case.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I'm sexually confused and I think that star is straight. You can get him wasted with some "harmless" tiny shooters and take advantage of my confusion... then we'll be putty in your hands. Be gentle.

I don't need drugs or liquor for men to melt like butter...just look deep into my
eyes and you will be lost in my spell....or on second thought maybe a few drinks would not hurt!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't need drugs or liquor for men to melt like butter...just look deep into my
eyes and you will be lost in my spell....or on second thought maybe a few drinks would not hurt!

I think the first estimation is probably closer to the truth. You know your market value...:biggrin1:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Darling. As I recall, your confusion isn't sexual. Ramp up your meds and you'll be fine. You sit over there, we'll keep Star in a str8jacket over here; god's in his heaven, all's right with the world.

Last edited:

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can I say just ONE thing.....this is NOT a hookup event...it's NOT a bathroom event. It's all of us meeting up and having fun and a few drinkees and some appetizers. This is NOT a sex event (unless I get get f'd by Nick8 in the bathroom again!) !
We're all just gonna meet up and have some good conversation and alotta laffs and some of us are gonna meke good friendships as we made frollm pat mtgs. That was the prize!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
wait.. NOT a hook up event? not a sex event? no bathroom frivolity? if you tell me Santa isn't real i will never forgive you.

ML

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wait.. NOT a hook up event? not a sex event? no bathroom frivolity? if you tell [/COLOR]e Santa isn't real i will never forgive you.

ML

Santa is very real ML as for the rest of it what happens at NY LPSG meet and greet is pretty PG13 but only for language with adult content. Who or What happens when you leave is up to you!I've had to leave early the last two times because my best girl get really cranky if I stay out to late!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've had to leave early the last two times because my best girl get really cranky if I stay out to late!

that puppa was made for advanced snuzzling and ear scratching. i can so understand why you needed to get home to your girl.

ML

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Can I say just ONE thing.....this is NOT a hookup event...it's NOT a bathroom event. It's all of us meeting up and having fun and a few drinkees and some appetizers. This is NOT a sex event (unless I get get f'd by Nick8 in the bathroom again!) !
We're all just gonna meet up and have some good conversation and alotta laffs and some of us are gonna meke good friendships as we made frollm pat mtgs. That was the prize!

Who are you to say that there will be no hook-ups afterwards? I may find my spouse there.:biggrin1::eek:

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can yo folks get past the suggestive of the meet n greet title and remember that this is a MEET AND GREET. We will not be having sex during the event and there will be no groping and YES WE'D LOVE TO FINALLY HAVE SOME WOMEN ATTEND!

Who are you to say that there will be no hook-ups afterwards? I may find my spouse there.:biggrin1::eek:

You may. I'd like to see you in action. It would be worth the price of admission.:saevilw:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
but..but.. i like random groping. if someone promises to grope me i promise to show up.

ML

kidding about the groping. though i am grope friendly. i just need to know where i'm going to be on 24th. if i'm local i so plan on attending. i'll PM Jason as soon as plans are solid on my end.

Last edited:

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Can yo folks get past the suggestive of the meet n greet title and remember that this is a MEET AND GREET. We will not be having sex during the event and there will be no groping and YES WE'D LOVE TO FINALLY HAVE SOME WOMEN ATTEND!

I hope no one has sex at the restaurant. :eek:

I hope someone gets laid after the event.:biggrin1:

I'm looking forward to the "after" hours.:cool:

I will probably be arriving in NYC on Thursday, Jan 22nd and leaving Monday, Jan 26.