Third New York City LPSG Meet and Greet: January 24, 2009

I may get out to SF later this year and if I do, I'll be organizing a SF meet.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hells, for you...almost anything.

Btw, rereading it, it's not Aunt Jane and I who have the tickets; she got the tickets for Brian and me. A small but significant clarification. :biggrin1:

I can't wait to celebrate...Change.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok. um ok............no ok.....well if hyou feel like........um ok.......Damn u!

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You should have contacted us..we coulda showed u around town! OK folks keep those cards and letters coming! We want this to be even bigger this year! Man, woman, gay or str8. The idea is to just put faces to names and have a fun night!

This thread needs to be kept up.

Once agian, please PM me if you're planning to come!

D

deleted157868

Like I said before I would like to come but I will be back at school, I also think I am to young.

Like I said before I would like to come but I will be back at school, I also think I am to young.

There is no age restriction either for the group or at the Old Town. You're welcome to attend.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now I'm convinced that what people say about New Yorkers is true......Lots of talk and PM's but not willing to leave their screens to meet up. Hummpphhh. And to think CigarBabe and Mr Ed come all the way from Mass. and NY's can't commit. Hummpphhh!