This bothers me....

tattooguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i prayed for my sexuality to go away, it didnt work, i just got really horny from all the supression, maybe it was because i was praying to lord shiva rather than the christian gods

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I believe most fundies have issues regarding their own sexuality, and they can't deal with them, so they lash out at GLBT people. Our nation would be far better off if we told the fundies that they are f*cking a**holes and deported them.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The whole thought process that through the power of prayer, we can make people straight. It's called BRAINWASHING and REPRESSION.

Such a sad truth! Rather than accepting someone's natural attractions as "normal" for them, we seek to make them "normal like me", which is really "normal like I wish I was". I don't believe there is a will in the universe for all people to be alike, or we wouldn't have been born different. If one must impose a god into this, do you then believe he makes mistakes? How godly is that anyway?

Stupid, stupid. "Brainwashing for god" just makes me physically sick to my stomach. Maybe we should try washing all that black off the darkies too.