Video This Dude Is Huge! Stretcher. Any More Of Him?

espreggels

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pretty sure thats not him
So the issue is that people are understandably confused because this thread has become about two different guys.

The thread is named for one dude, The Stretcher, who's fucked Ruby Onyx on camera -- but it became about another, even bigger dude she fucked as well, who doesn't seem to really have a name (I've seen him referred to as Fluffy something, but I don't think that really stuck).

The guy in this video is The Stretcher.

just_n8_01

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So the issue is that people are understandably confused because this thread has become about two different guys.

The thread is named for one dude, The Stretcher, who's fucked Ruby Onyx on camera -- but it became about another, even bigger dude she fucked as well, who doesn't seem to really have a name (I've seen him referred to as Fluffy something, but I don't think that really stuck).

Correct. There's two dudes.

There's the Stretcher, who's Canadian and filmed with Ruby years ago.

There's also a longer British guy who more recently filmed with Ruby. He's longer and roughly the same girth. And British.

Two different dudes. Some people can't grasp that lol

D

deleted13997961

thanks for elucidating

Reactions: espreggels

just_n8_01

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this Stretcher is massively pumped right?
He looks exactly the same in every single pic and vid I've ever seen of him spanning several years so... doubt it. Ruby told me he's natural.

I mean.. he could have had some PMMA possibly. I don't know.

D

deleted13997961

yeah would love to see more of the stretcher with the longer (still huge girth) cock who looks natural. i think he only worked with ruby onyx tho and those videos seem hard to find

slay

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looks totally natural to me

Really? Looks like the definition of pumped/silicone cock to me. Weird shape with that bloated look that comes from doing evil things to it :D

Attachments