this ever hapen 2 u

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
so i was like on the subway an this hot guy kep lukkin at me an then i got to my stop an he like folows me an so i ask him why u keep lukkin at me an so hes like u got such a hugh buldge it makes me want to masterbat so im like u want 2 suk it and hes like no i want u 2 fuk me so we start 2 fuk but hes like ur 2 big but i keep pushin an then sudenly im all the way in an hes moanin an i keep ponding deeper an then the end of my cock starts to burn an i say wtf an hes like u went in all the way 2 my stommikk must be the assid an im like do u need 2 go 2 the hospitle an hes like no it feels gud so i shot a hugh lode an then went home an washed off my dick an i wuz like gud thing i didnt puntur his loung or his hart.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
damn kid take a breath its as hard to reed your post as it would be to here it cause like punctuation makes it EZer to communicate and ive never met a buldge named hugh know what im sayin

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by absinthium@Oct 3 2005, 11:30 AM
Eh, this has so been done.
[post=348430]Quoted post[/post]​
And yet you feel compelled to reply... also "so been done."

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by madame_zora@Oct 3 2005, 11:48 AM
Yeah, but there's realling nothing else going on right now.

I'm glad you didn't puncture his lounge too.
[post=348440]Quoted post[/post]​
:loveya: And I'm glad you recognize satire. Really do love ya, Mme Z!

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DC - that was painful to attempt to read. I was starting to get worried that you got whacked in the head or something until I read on. Thank God you're normal still!! ha/ha

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by TexAssgirl@Oct 3 2005, 09:23 PM
DC - that was painful to attempt to read. I was starting to get worried that you got whacked in the head or something until I read on. Thank God you're normal still!! ha/ha
[post=348583]Quoted post[/post]​
Thanks, TAG. I actually wrote that one after some of the other threads defending incoherent spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

I was not sure if absinthium's reply was saying the story had been done, or if the satire had been done.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm guessing she was saying the satire had been done, and by her. She just got a lot of shit for hers.

Funny, immediately after everyone huddled around to defend bad grammar we got a troll or two who displayed evidence of what the problem really is. The thread caved after that.