This ever happen to you

lokican

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok so I've done this 2 times before, I put an add on craigslist asking if any guys wanted to fool around with the your pic gets mine. I got some replies and one of the pics was from a guy I actually know! I moved to a new city and been living here for a year, so I guess I shouldn't be that shocked but still kind of weird. Didn't reply and of course will never say anything, but my god that was shocking. Was wondering if this ever happen to anyone before?

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yup .. with a guy I knew from the office

turned out he was packing eight and a half (of which I had never had a clue), but I knew his emotional history ... so, nothing came of it

adam0108

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This happened to me too, and he was a coworker. Hot guy...it was kinda nice to see him naked. But then once I saw his pics, I couldn't respond with mine... I didn't want to be found out!

tigolbitties

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You should just send a message back that says, "I know you and your wife _____" or "I know you, you drive a ______" or "I know you, you live on _____ Street." It'll freak them out and they'll be paranoid for a month and will never reply to another CL ad again. I've done it.

theweaponx

Experimental Member
Media
Truthfully if you didn't want things to be weird and it wouldn't compromise things yourself you might be honest with the guy. Maybe a better friendship could come of it.