This extreme cold weather and drive

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Normally during colder weather I find myself a bit 'frisky' but with this extremely long, and harsh, winter I have noticed the opposite. The drive seems to be on the low side, That or maybe my dick is staying cold from being outside.

Anyone else experiencing a (pardon the pun) a 'drop' (or droup?) too?

steeler_999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I experience it every winter. It's a very common phenomenon. The average temperature that you're exposed to, both outdoors and indoors is quite a bit lower in the winter compared to what it is during the summer (especially in the northern half of the country). This causes vasoconstriction as your body struggles to maintain it's core temperature, and so there is less blood circulating in your extremities, including the most important extremity of all.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We had a rare nice bright sunny day, came home opened all my blinds and sat (nude) in the sun...the sunlight on my body had an amazing reaction on me and my body- sat her and got a hard on like I have not had in quite a few.... don't think I can ever remember jacking off to/in sunlight but it was...joyous!

Supposed to be in the high 60s saturday, debating driving somewhere to lie out nude...