This famous second "hole": Advice

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by vincenimes, Mar 13, 2010.

1. vincenimes

vincenimes Member

Albums:
    Hi dudes and girls.
    So i search for it and even with the advices i found, i could not do it.
    Yes i couldn't go past that second opening.
    I have a lover who is quite hung (something like 9-10 inches and thick) and even if i like it, he really can't go too deep without hurting me too much.
    8 inches seems to be the limit.
    I feel him penetrating it a little when he tries to go deep, but it hurts like if was punching my inside ( even if there is a bit of good in there, there is too much pain).
    I try to train with something less thick but could not do it, even with lube, hot bath, ( even try medic to relax muscle) to penetrate it whitout hurting too much.
    Is there a way to go there ( without poppers i mean), since i'm already relax and all.

Thanks everyone, hope to have good answer.

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Okay, I never experienced this or so... But I believe there is a limit that your body can accept... and getting 8 inches in there is already a lot. If I was the guy with the 9-10 inches long dick I would be thrilled if I could fit already 8 inches in there with knowing my partner still enjoy the penetrating. So my advice is enjoy what you already get, I'm sure your partner already loves it! :smile:

3. vincenimes

vincenimes Member

Albums:
    Thanks you too.
    For novice_btm already read all of that, even your advice on one of the thread, but nothing of that seems to work.
    There is guy who take forearm there, or even huge dildo, i don't want that, but to take all of my lover would be good ( what is the interest in having 10 inches if you can't use it all :) )

4. ThickPup

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Vince, it might not be possible for "you" to go any further.
    Sounds like you have the desire and knowledge to make it happen,
    if it was possible. The last thing you want to do it force the situation.
    You'll just end up damaging yourself. If your partner has no complaints,
    then I wouldn't worry too much about it.

5. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Not sure that's really something to aspire to. Not everyone is built for that. Find someone with a smaller hard-on.

6. MrShow

MrShow New Member

personally ive been unable to take more then 7 inches inside me when i was in same sex relationships, but that 7 alone was amazing. My fiancee cant take me at all anally though, my girth is a bit too much so we are playing with beads and other toys.

7. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

If you want to take the whole ten inches you can practise on deepthroating him :rolleyes::biggrin1:

8. vincenimes

vincenimes Member

Albums:
    Oh i think it is possible, with poppers ( after all it is just ass relaxation) but i would like to achieve it without.
    And about not be able to, i'm not sure, it feels really nice there, but there is a lot of pain with, that is all :(.
    And i did not say i would like a forearm or a monster dildo, only my lover cock... ( and yes i'm happy with what he gave me but he is restraining himself all the time so i would like to help him :) )
    Deepthroat is harder i guess lol, and i don't tkae that much pleasure in that lol :)

9. Novaboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    There is definately a second opening. You need to start with long but thin dildos. Be very gentle and learn how much pressure to use. It seems to find it's own path. Once you find the opening massage gently with the dildo. Just like it took getting used to for the first hole, it will take some time with this too. The first time I broke through it felt amazing. I realized how guys could take such length. PM me if you would like more details.

Unlike the above poster, I've never needed (or liked) poppers and I don't find it at all painful. This is not a slight against the above poster, just a different opnion.

10. jpk338

jpk338 Well-Known Member

i have a friend who is a doctor and he said some people have a sharp turn when going from rectum into the lower intestines and that is what usually stops penetration from going any further. for me it was 7.5 in and then pain. lay on your left side when he is in you, that position always works for me. the biggest i have taken all the way was 11.5 in. i like the suggestion of trying with a long dildo and lots of lube. but take it easy we don't want any trips to the er

11. Truck

Truck New Member

12. vincenimes

vincenimes Member

Albums:
    Yeah i know there is a turn before going into the sigmoid, but you can straighten the pass so that is not the biggest matter there ( i'm into medical study to be doctor, so i know my anatomy lol, the only thing i don't know is how to open it)
    But thanks for the advice :)

13. vincenimes

vincenimes Member

Albums:
    Okay update:
    I success :D
    Thanks everyone for your advice ( and built4big too^^), i understood what i did not do right: i just try to push it in gently, and that just hurt, even if you are really gentle...
    So i do just like some people say: go there, in front of that second hole, and don't try to go in, but massage it slightly, just like knocking at a door ( really just like that!) and then.... my toy just penetrate it!
    I did not go a lot in there, but the feeling was WHOAAAAA!!! ( now i understand why there is so much size queen in gay world lol): my dildo feels colder somehow ( my feeling was more precise) but i don't know, i nearly blew my load lol!
    Prostate massage feels good, however, compare to that, it's nothing!
    I did not had any medic, nothing special except a good cleaning and a lot of lube.
    Unfortunatly i could not stay there, too much sensation, so i withdrew and penetrate it sometimes, it just feel really good ( but i'm not train enough, it dit not stay open, i had to repeat the knocking thing each time) but Oh my God, no pain, only pleasure.

Thanks everyone; next time, i will cum hand free lol!

14. B_blackrabbit

B_blackrabbit New Member

it gets better with practice.... I cam get a 14" doble dildo in if im relaxed

15. vincenimes

vincenimes Member

Albums:
    Yeah but it's exausting!
    (14 inches is too much lol i don't need to take that!)
    I try a second time and this time it was hurting a bit more than this morning, i think i should not try more than once a day lol!
    Is it normal to feel dizzy and like i need to drink three bottle of water afterward?

16. Novaboy

Gold Member

Albums:

It's always good to drink lots of water after cleaning yourself out. Dizzy? Not sure. Perhaps it's the thrill of it all.

Draft saved Draft deleted