this forum has convinced me to commando more often

superslam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hardly ever do...but I will start today! a new chapter in my life! recently single so maybe itll get me the hook up...NAH thtas shalloW! the shorts im wearing show huge bulge even when I am wearing underwear, so going with none should be interesting

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hardly ever do...but I will start today! a new chapter in my life! recently single so maybe itll get me the hook up...NAH thtas shalloW! the shorts im wearing show huge bulge even when I am wearing underwear, so going with none should be interesting

:biggrin1: With that huge slong, I'm sure it will be very interesting!
Good commandoing. It's my favorite.

superslam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ill update with reactions heh. im about to go eat dinner with my parents though, so i wont be free for now!

tgw

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've started sleeping nude since I joined this forum. Going commando is just too revealing for me most of the time.

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ill update with reactions heh. im about to go eat dinner with my parents though, so i wont be free for now!

Hun, I think you should just give up wearing clothing altogether. I really do. I saw your photos :eek::redface: :tongue::biggrin1: And i think its a shame for you to wear anything more than say, a loincloth. A damp sheer loincloth.

Except when you are dining with your parents, of course.

superslam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hun, I think you should just give up wearing clothing altogether. I really do. I saw your photos :eek::redface: :tongue::biggrin1: And i think its a shame for you to wear anything more than say, a loincloth. A damp sheer loincloth.

Except when you are dining with your parents, of course.

fair enough....now i just need to fine the loin cloth store

smoothnfree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
superslam, its worked well for me bro. Both guys and ladies have been known to do a double take. I have caught many staring, then turning quickly when I noticed them looking. Some of my close friends, before they ever had seen me naked, even made comments about it. I'd say give it a shot, you'll more than likely come to really like the feling of freeballing. The best jeans for me are Guess, American Eagle, or Hollister. Good luck bro, hope it works for you!