This forum is a failure - delete it

B_largelarry

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This forum is a complete failure.

All of the ads are either by gays or fake females.

This place is useless to straight men.

It was a good idea in theory but a disaster in practice.

I was just going to say, before Kotchanski got there - 100 staright males are not the only valid members here! Gays Bis' and TV's have just as much right to use the thread as straight men without the fear of being "deleted" because they are "a complete failure" Maybe more straight males should put the problem they caused right by getting off their asses and using the forum, instead of complaining.

Spot the phobe with an ego problem. Oh, and I'm speaking as a mostly straight male by the way...

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
Well somethings cumming, but by the sounds of it, it isn't the OP :wink:

I can´t understand this kind of things. I never go where i´m not comfortable. That simple but it looks so hard for some people ... I never understood the need to say "i don´t like this, delete it !"

How many sites are on the web? Why people insists going on those they don´t like? Typing offending posts does they feel better? Better than what? Better than who? Better then when? Is there something personal in their behaviour, in their need to attack? perhaps they are smallers?

Anyway i hope this one will be funny enough. :redface:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I will not post photos of myself, nor will I put much information in my profile. I have a right to be offended if the gorgeous models will not throw themselves at me. If they don't beg to cam with me, then this thread, this site, the server, the whole entire internet should be deleted and disassembled.

If you don't find me attractive based upon what I have already posted, then you must be a hideous female, or some freak of a man posing as a female.

The universe does revolve around me, you know.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have I mentioned lately that I love ya? :biggrin1:
Not lately, it's been a couple of months. Love ya right back. By the way, I'm not really a 100% gay man, I'm a post-surgical male-to-female transexual lesbian posing as a gay man to attract the straight women who don't want the straight men. Wanna cam?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
This forum is a complete failure.

All of the ads are either by gays or fake females.

This place is useless to straight men.

It was a good idea in theory but a disaster in practice.

Salmon Mousse with Capers

Ingredients for 8 persons:

- 450 gr [1 lb] salmon fillets
- 5 Tbspoons sour cream
- the juice of 1 lemon
- 1 medium potatoe
- 3+1 teaspoons of capers
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- salt & pepper

Recipe :
1- Cook the potatoe in salted water ; gently fry the salmon fillets in a pan.

2-Take skin & bones off the salmon fillets ; crumble them roughly. Peel the potatoe, crumble it roughly.

3- In an electric mixer with blade, put the salmon, potatoe, cream, lemon juice, mustard, the 3 teaspoons of capers, salt & pepper. Mix the whole for at least 2 minutes. Taste the mixture and adjust seasoning.

4- Pour in a fruitcake mould and leave in the fridge for at least 3 hours. Ideally make it half a day before serving.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't understand why someone who has not been here at all except to post shit, would bother with us gays and fake females. Surely he has real women out there who want his charming wit? His delightful dialogue?
pffftt.
Knockernail, lovey, you have it right- posts like his are always good for a thread that keeps us giggling at the people here who truly ARE witty and funny- and their responses to that plonker.

BTW, this response from a completely gay fake female.

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
It does make me wonder though ya know...

I'm female, have a pic of a male in my gallery as well as pics showing my unattractive self, and have a profile which says I'm a lesbian

Why didn't anyone tell me I was a guy? I thought I could trust you people:mad:

Oh lady, so wrong you are ... :redface:

Shouldn´t you be deleted?:mad: :biggrin1: :redface:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It does make me wonder though ya know...

Why didn't anyone tell me I was a guy? I thought I could trust you people:mad:

OMG ROFLMAO my sides hurt, K from laughin too hard- damn I knew there was something Id been forgetting for awhile.............
now I remember!:biggrin1: hey K, you're a guy! (with really great breasts, surely thats confusing?)

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Those implants cost me a damn fortune, but its worth it if it tricks a few unsuspecting straights into cybering me, nothing gives me a buzz like outing straights as gay :wink:

That is hilarious!

The biggest bull is the part about you being unattractive. That is complete bull! Nothing wrong with your looks!

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It boggles my mind when people waltz right in here like it's a dating site and then throw a tantrum when it isn't.

Oh, and BTW...I'm actually a 300 lb. bald guy.....with really, really good Photoshop skills. That's how I make myself look like a curvy 155 lb. woman with blonde hair.

It's all in the photo doctoring....:rolleyes:

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It boggles my mind when people waltz right in here like it's a dating site and then throw a tantrum when it isn't.

Oh, and BTW...I'm actually a 300 lb. bald guy.....with really, really good Photoshop skills. That's how I make myself look like a curvy 155 lb. woman with blonde hair.

It's all in the photo doctoring....:rolleyes:

Damn Holly!! I actually have a fetish for 300lb. bald men. Quit teasing and post the "real you".

B_largelarry

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Figures that everyone here would swarm all over the new guy and take my post out of context.

Once again:

I am not on this site for dating. I visited this particular forum (the personal ads) out of curiosity to see what kinds of ads were posted here.

As I expected, rather than finding legitimate ads from women who prefer the large phallus, I found nothing but gay ads and the occasional phony female ad. Now, I have nothing against a gay personals section. However, if that's all this forum is good for, why not just call a spade a spade and rename it the "Gay Personals Forum"?

Apparently the women of this site seem to believe I am accusing them all of being fake and/or hideous. That's not true. I believe that a lot of you are real, and some of you aren't hideous. However, I also don't see any of you posting personal ads on this board, which again serves to prove my point.

There's nothing wrong with using this site for discussion. In fact, that's why I'm here. However, it still does not change the fact that this personals forum has failed, at least for straight men. I defy anyone to provide evidence to the contrary.

B_largelarry

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Want answers? See P and S.

re: OP: I read your comment about the 1% gay status in that other thread. In my book, that officially makes you a schmuck.

How does that make me a schmuck?

The guy posts that his girlfriend wrongly suspects him of being gay because he looks at dicks on here.

Then you look at his profile, and he's listed as 1% gay.

As a hetero dude, I'd be far more worried about my girlfriend seeing me listed as any % gay other than zero than her finding a few dicks on my screen.