This forum is a right wing romper room.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
You have demonstrated a clear lack of any perspective other than the republican talking points you are spoon fed.

If the Democrats were making any sense then I'd be supporting their political agenda. The Democrats just don't have the right plan for America.

You would not recognize achievement by a liberal is your life depended on it, which is ironic, seeing how health care reform literally does have your life depending upon a liberal agenda to change the shit we have now.

Of course I would recognize achievement by a liberal. I'm not against liberals. The problems we have now in healthcare will be exacerbated by the current liberal progressive agenda.

I can tell you that Obama just won the Nobel prize,... and y'know why, don't ya?
For bringing back real diplomacy and treating other nations with respect.
Obama didn't bring back real diplomacy. He made a speech. May be the Nobel committee should have created an honorary Peace Speech or Leader who inspires Peace Award because Obama did nothing to merit the Nobel Peace Prize.

The Nobel committee gave Obama the prize quite literally as a fuck you message to guys like you.

Really? Well, they only succeeded in highlighting just how much Obama has failed to accomplish and how much more he is expected to accomplish to earn that award. I believe he didn't deserve the award and there are millions of people who agree. The last thing someone who wins a prestigious award is for practically everybody to believe the honor is unmerited and a joke.

Seriously, the White House thought they were being punk'd.

Last edited:

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was liberal thinking that helped bring about social change for the better.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

let's see ... lib welfare and affirmative action programs are implemented in the 1960's, our educational system is in wreckage, our born-out-of-wedlock population explodes, police are now routinely stationed at our public schools, and our prison populations explode

James Earl Carter pursues a humanistic liberal foreign policy, and recognizes China; Clinton grants MFN status to China ... results? the emergence of a radical Islamic State (Iran); twenty intercontinental ballistic missiles pointed at us by Beijing, control by the chinese of the Panama Canal, and chinese bases in the Bahamas; Iranian development of both nuclear bombs and missile delivery systems;

James Earl Carter, pre-eminnet tri-lateralist propels us into globalism ... massive and growing structural unemployment in the USA, a huge and massive growing unterklassen, the disappearance of social mobility, the launch of a new Gilded Age, and erosion of the US Dollar

funny guy

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, but this is 2009 and the Republican base you cling to for your social identity has NOTHING in common with the Republicans of the past. Kinda sad when your only reference to positive reinforcement happened 49 YEARS AGO.

Funny indeed. :rolleyes:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ask anyone who has ever met me; I am a gentleman in every sense of the word, but it's not underneath me to be an asshole to those who deserve it.

As one who has, I can confirm with complete candor and utter sincerity that the first portion of this sentence is true.

So is the second. :wink:

D

deleted15807

Yeah, but this is 2009 and the Republican base you cling to for your social identity has NOTHING in common with the Republicans of the past. Kinda sad when your only reference to positive reinforcement happened 49 YEARS AGO.

Funny indeed. :rolleyes:

Indeed. The modern day Republican Party has no resemblance to the Party of Lincoln. Today's party would have had nothing to do with abolishing slavery since that would be a 'state's rights' issue, excessive regulations, etc. No need for the federal government to meddle in states affairs uhhhhh except to protect the life of the unborn. But once you're born you're screwed.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Try telling that to yourself.

People may find one recipient more deserving than another. Obama didn't deserve it at all.

And I stated very clearly: That awarding the Nobel Peace Prize to Obama for doing nothing is an insult to Martin Luther King.

You don't tell me what I should or should not say. You don't know me.

Maybe it was meant to make up for Yasir Arafat....you know, one of the good guy terrorists.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
The people here forget history, in which it was more condemnation to have an absolute win, rather than negotiating terms. The defeat of Germany in WW1 lead to a brazen Germany in WW2.

Anyway, what would be more useful in the world is the emerging computer network, where Information can be handed out and understood.

The advanced network situation helped Poland over the past decades because information about the Soviet activity was broadcast world wide.

Currently, terrorist activity is based on the poorest and more illiterate of nations.

And one not need to get all of their prize information from a White Right Wing Batshit websites.

Education should be the goal of all world leaders.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
man! James Earl Carter redux!

are the fates alerting us to another failed Presidency?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter
Wins Nobel Peace Prize
[/FONT]​

James-Earl-Carter.com

Are you trying to produce yawns? I guess all the good he has tried to do since he left the office is to be ignored, set up for ridicule and obvious right wing target practice.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are you trying to produce yawns? I guess all the good he has tried to do since he left the office is to be ignored, set up for ridicule and obvious right wing target practice.

sorry

first, wrong thread

second, yawns and a good ball scratching is all I got from the left's ebullience (and the right's disparagement) over the Nobel

Last edited:
D

deleted15807

Speaking of failed presidencies fixing the last 8 years is going to take at least 3 terms to undo. :rolleyes: What president has ever been left with 2 wars, an economy teetering on depression and a sea of red ink?

Last edited by a moderator: