This Forum.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's the main pull of this forum for you? Are you here to have a laugh, to let out a side of yourself you can't let out in real life, do you like to have a good old argument?

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The stimulating conversations. And the stimulation...:tongue:

Sate SLB :redface:

I also thought I might get more people reading/commenting on my scrawl (blog) but no...

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
here to laugh and have a good time ...and let out a side I cannot in public..you hit the nail on the head SP..this site is pure entertainent....I like to visit the site in bewteen studies..this place is a hoot

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's the main pull of this forum for you? Are you here to have a laugh, to let out a side of yourself you can't let out in real life, do you like to have a good old argument?

Yes, to all but the argument. I hate confrontation IRL and will go out of my way to avoid it.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I came here to post pics. I stayed because the discussions were interesting.

I've made more than a few "net friends". I know, it's just the net, but I can talk to people here about things that I would not be able to in real life.

In any case, who's to say which life is more real?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I joined basically to have a laugh, I don't believe anyone can make an impact in any way by posting on a web site, no one's going to solve any major world issues, but I do take the 'support' in the title a little more seriously, I've often been asked for advice and had lovely pm's from people thanking me and that's a nice part.

Plus there's huge cocks here :)

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
iam new here about 2 days old but i like this site because some off topic discussions are very interesting . MANY INTELLIGENT PEOPLE HERE TO DEBATE OF MANY TOPICS AND OF COURSE A SITE DEDICATE TO HUNGS GUYS IS VERY COOL TOO

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, D20, Is your hat strategically dipped below one eye...?? (Careful, I'm going to run out of lyrics!)

- - - - -

Oooooh, SLB. SHouldn't do that. A man of your size (ahem!) would crack your skull!! :tongue::tongue:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, D20, Is your hat strategically dipped below one eye...?? (Careful, I'm going to run out of lyrics!)

- - - - -

Oooooh, SLB. SHouldn't do that. A man of your size (ahem!) would crack your skull!! :tongue::tongue:

You should make it go down then...rub it. :tongue:

Viking: I also come for the social aspect since I have only a handful of friends and we are actually quite different. At least, I'm different to them and having one of those realisations where I discover they're a bit too immature for me...

And Viking you are muscular and your cock looks a decent size! Thick I'd say and 70-80% of men are the same or smaller than you. And they don't hesitate to have sex. In fact a lot of them make babies like beans make farts...

Chin up!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mr. Ed in Mass & CigarBabe
Uncut & Mrs. Uncut
No_Strings & MercurialBliss
HickBoy & ManlyBanisters
HollyBlue & Artful Willy