This girl is tiny...but takes it

D_Delbert Dingleberry

Account Disabled
Media

That's the hottest fuck I've seen in a long time.

That woman is hot. I never met a woman that hot.

This video should be required viewing for any woman who doubts for a millisecond whether she needs to be tall to be:

-- a sexy, pretty, ball draining, gotta-drive-83-miles-to bone-this-cute-chick, lovable, huggable, plugable, won't ever cheat on, 2 months - no 3 months salary for the ring, diamond anniversary morning orgasm making, I love this woman, get the fucking kids OUT of the house so we can fuck, am I dreaming or is my life real because I'm so blessed to have her, now I can concentrate on something other than sex because she's fucked it out of me,

I've got the roller skates, homegirl got the key FOR LIFE

type

WOMAN.

D_Delbert Dingleberry

Account Disabled
Media
I just watched that video again.

I understated the case.

I don't understand life. I don't understand God. I don't know shit about creation. I don't know about causality, cosmology, biology, metaphysics, morality, physics, sexuality, I know nothing.

I know nothing because everything I know about the aforementioned disciplines explains nothing about how there can be a reality where it's not me fucking that pretty woman. People are dining in garbage dumpsters and I'm fantasizing about that woman.

What a beautiful world. What a beautiful world?

The world doesn't even make sense, much less can be sanely be described as beautiful.