This girl right....

raiden6

Just Browsing
Media
Don't know if this is the right place to be posting this question but anyway...

I was having pretty regular sex with a woman I work with then it had to stop cos it turned out she was getting married. But ever since, a friend of hers smiles and says hi whenever she sees me (before she would nearly completely ignore me).
Two things:

1) Do i have a chance with the girls friend?

2) What do I say to the friend so I can hook up with her?

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
Keep it in your pants, cowboy.

Don't fuck friends. You'll always wind up the asshole. And since you work with at least one of the women (if not both), your life can be made utter hell very, very easily.

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This was a work buddy? Are you still friends with her?

How hot was the sex? How likely is it that the bride told her friend it was good?

raiden6

Just Browsing
Media
the sex was amazingly hot! she loved me to fuck her doggy style. Averagely likely I guess, that she told. what should I say to the friend?

How can my life be made hell? :confused:

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the sex was amazingly hot! she loved me to fuck her doggy style. Averagely likely I guess, that she told. what should I say to the friend?

Calm down, you missed an important question.

Are you still friends with the bride? Or is she out of your life?

You were fucking her and she suddenly was getting married? Sounds like she was getting some before tying the knot to me.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
We're women. We can turn anything into hell given the right instigation.
That is an affirmative.. we can do anything... beware. She could tell the entire building in which you work.. and words spread fast.

Why were you fucking her while she was engaged? She didn't just all of a sudden stop fucking you and get married... or engaged.. Thats low if you were fucking her while she was seeing someone else dude.

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
Thinkkink, How was that low? If she never told him that she was engaged then he has done nothing wrong. Although, if she had a ring on the ring finger of her left hand I'd be a bit curious as to what it meant. Now, I will say that I've had women answer that before with "nothing" and a few with "it's to keep the boys away". In both of those cases the girls liked wearing jewelry and in the end we had some nice times together. Again, I don't think that he's done anything wrong, but he hasn't replied back so let's with hold judgment until he does.

Also, if you're in good standing with the girl who got married then I'm willing to bet that she has passed the word onto her friend and has given the green light for her friend to go for it if HE makes the first move. I say if she's being overly friendly then step up and see where it goes.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Keep it in your pants, cowboy.

Don't fuck friends. You'll always wind up the asshole. And since you work with at least one of the women (if not both), your life can be made utter hell very, very easily.

well if the girl was getting married and he's single, she's more the asshole then him

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
We're women. We can turn anything into hell given the right instigation.

a girl I work with makes my life hell and we are friends
she just gets mad at me over every little thing
I mean it could be NOTHING at all and she's pissed at me
a mutual female friend insists she likes me but I dunno
any input ;o )

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
That is an affirmative.. we can do anything... beware. She could tell the entire building in which you work.. and words spread fast.

Why were you fucking her while she was engaged? She didn't just all of a sudden stop fucking you and get married... or engaged.. Thats low if you were fucking her while she was seeing someone else dude.

right, that's low fo rhim but for her it's cool?
give me a break

raiden6

Just Browsing
Media
Cheating scum? That's so charming! :smile:

I didn't know she was engaged, she doesn't wear jewellery in work and I'm not exactly going to ask, mid-stroke, "Oh, by the way, are you engaged or married to anyone?"

Thanks to all who responded. kisses! :biggrin1:

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My advice is proceed with extreme caution. Eva and TK are right, women will get weird and possesive, married or not and the fact she decieved you and did that then suddenly comes out getting married? The woman is trouble and anytihng pertaining to her should be regarded as suspect, especially her formerly cold and now flirty friend. The situation sounds very suspect.

I had a workplace romance with someone years ago. We agreed to keep it out of the workplace. I never mentioned it to anyone and then one day I have co-workers asking me about it. Seems the girl went drinking with several people, got tipsy and started talking about what a "raging bull" I was in bed. A month later, I got promoted and became her boss. First duty my bosses gave me was to discipline her on her performance. During this process, another woman (a friend of my sex partner) tried to come on to me. She was obviously doing it to get out of trouble she knew she was in with her superior who was pretty tight with me. Suddenly, both women turned evil on me. Why? Because they realized sex was not going to save them. I finally had to fire the one I had been sleeping with and her friend turned evil when that happened.

As for the one I was sleeping with, she continued on for a few months until one night during sex she says, "Can you fix my personnel file so I can get another job?" To date that is the first time I have told a woman to get out of my bed and my house and not worried whether she was dressed or not when I did it.

The lessons to learn here, as Eva, TK, and millionman are trying to tell you, is that you are dealing with deceivers and liars here. I would steer WELL clear friend. Be safe and careful.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Keep it in your pants and don't trust anybody. You may want to run for president one of these days.

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Cheating scum? That's so charming! :smile:

Heh. Cute answer.

I didn't know she was engaged, she doesn't wear jewellery in work and I'm not exactly going to ask, mid-stroke, "Oh, by the way, are you engaged or married to anyone?"

Thanks to all who responded. kisses! :biggrin1:

If the bride is out of your life and things ended pleasantly, the bride may have passed the baton, so to speak, to her friend.

They may just love great sex without a lot of drama.