This girl right....

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
If the bride is out of your life and things ended pleasantly, the bride may have passed the baton, so to speak, to her friend.

They may just love great sex without a lot of drama.
That was what I was thinking. Why did she start smiling at you (and what kind of smile was it)? It's interesting timing, when she started smiling at you. She may have gotten a positive review of you from your friend.

raiden6

Just Browsing
Media
things did end pretty pleasantly. and the her friends smile is a bit flirty, so maybe she did "pass the baton"!

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It sounds like the coworker wasn't exactly on the up-and-up and it was just a physical thing. Go for the friend, I say.

raiden6

Just Browsing
Media
Apologies Eva, Osiris was the last guy I read so his was the freshest in my mind. I'll thank you later! :biggrin1:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Where did I say it was cool for her you moron. It's low of both of them. Makes them both cheating scum.

the part where you specify that it is low of HIM but say nothing about her
if you mean something, say it
I have a big dick not a mind reading device sweetie

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
If the bride is out of your life and things ended pleasantly, the bride may have passed the baton, so to speak, to her friend.

They may just love great sex without a lot of drama.

funny these sound like the kind of women who need drama....from what I am hearing anyway