This girl wouldn't FUCK cause I did her sister

atomicTIGER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One time I was out with this one girl and she was all hot and horny but wouldn't fuck cause I already did her sister. Isn't that dumb! And I her Mom was HOT too!!!I want to do her!!!:smile:

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe her sister told her that you did not have a cute way of getting off and/or on.

Who knows. I am confident that after reviewing your gallery, that someone, somewhere will appreciate you for what you have.

Nice gallery.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why would she want your dick after it's been inside her sister? Kinda gross. Not that you didn't wash or anything...LOL

It just seems disturbing. I wouldn't fuck a man I know fucked my sister. Unless he was really good and she ranted and raved and told me I just HAD to fuck you. But, alas, that didn't happen for you.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fucking sisters is inbred, backwoods, trailer-trash kind of behavior.

And I think you're just posting this to get a rise out of people.

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have a sister......but I imagine that most Texas women don't like to share.

If they have to share a cock......to them they think they aren't pretty enough to have a cock all to theirself.

Just my guess.

Granted if the females are the ones intiating the fucking.....take them up on it and don't tell each one you have fucked. If you tell each one it might start a cat fight.

But I am guessing......in Texas......there should be enough cocks to go around.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea I saw you pic with two cocks in mouth --real nice. Real classy

Hey aT...there's no reason to personnally attack Punny that way. THAT was extremely classless and wrong. You posted a very puerile thread. To write it your way...What WAS your POINT in POSTING it. Looking for agreement? encouragement? You must have wanted SOME kind of opinion or as was stated, knew exactly what you're were doing and just trying to bait people. Your thread is a juvanile reflection on you...refrain from attacking people for replying to it although I'm guessing that was your intention all along.

So...who were you before? What was your user name before you were banned only to show up under this guise? You can make an ass out of yourself as much as you want, and you obviously really want to, but trolling to attack and insult brings the whole site down. I know my reply is feeding whatever shit this is, and it's senseless to ask you to grow up but your behavior warrented a rebuttal. Good luck

Actually...this has the distinct flavor of the person who has accounts under The Duder, Dude of Destiny and for a little while a really bad attempt to be an extreme angry black militant. lol...that didn't work out so well for you, did it? Not that it is, but the syntax is awfully similar

Last edited:

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i personally am a fan favorite of the two cocks in one mouth. double your pleasure, at least you won't see furniture being broken up on the set of a talk show.

D

deleted213967

Even Ann Boleyn initially resisted the advances of Henry VIII because he had done her sister.

So you're not alone in your misery...