This girl wouldn't FUCK cause I did her sister

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my ex-gf would not fuck me because I was fucking her mom. and she was the one who told her mom I was sizable and knew how to use it. at one time I was doing the daughter, and then doing both, mom & daughter. the daughter knew I was doing her mom. I walked the hallway in the middle of the night, know what I mean. the daughter and me broke up and then tried to get back together. I told her I would stop doing her mom, we got all hot & heavy. but she said no all of a sudden.

I had a friend who got divorced because he got caught fucking his wife's sister. the wife told her sister that Lance was very, very well endowed. the sister got curious, and Lance gave in. lost his wife, lost his SIL, 1/2 his $$$$.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I agree with Punny, Jennuine, and Stretch.

You sound like a wanna be player who can't bring the goods.

A guy who even WANTS to nail some woman's sister ( or mom) is a vacuous turd, more interested in the story he can tell than the woman in his arms.

Guys like you make it hard for real men to be given the benefit of the doubt.

yesitsbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with Punny, Jennuine, and Stretch.

You sound like a wanna be player who can't bring the goods.

A guy who even WANTS to nail some woman's sister ( or mom) is a vacuous turd, more interested in the story he can tell than the woman in his arms.

Guys like you make it hard for real men to be given the benefit of the doubt.

I'm with you guys on this one, too.

You need to lighten up on the insults, AT. You're wrong, man.

atomicTIGER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have a sister......but I imagine that most Texas women don't like to share.

If they have to share a cock......to them they think they aren't pretty enough to have a cock all to theirself.

Just my guess.

Granted if the females are the ones intiating the fucking.....take them up on it and don't tell each one you have fucked. If you tell each one it might start a cat fight.

But I am guessing......in Texas......there should be enough cocks to go around.

Its not like I was going to pull my cock out of one and have the other one there a stick it in the second. It was a full two days between them!

atomicTIGER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats NOT true! I always get compliments on how good I am! I had even had girls stalk me and fight over me cause I'm soooooo good! I'm serious!
They all say they walk funny the next day I wore out their pussy so much.

D

deleted213967

Ah-there's the problem. Proper etiquette requires at least 3 days between intrafamilial dippings.

3 days!

My etiquette can beat your etiquette. I'd impose a full 96-hour cease-fire.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is my understanding that the statute of limitation on intrafamilial inflagrante is at least two-weeks. Yes, I concur that it is a long time to go without sex, however, there is no clause that states that one must be celibate for the entire two weeks - just refrain from engaging any relatives within second-cousin range.

After that, the slate is wiped clean and intercourse may be performed on any family member with permission and without remorse. However, that does start a new timeline in which one cannot return to the sister for another two weeks.

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Okay, I'm sorry I have to break it to you but her sister told her how bad you were in bed. You'll have to find other women who haven't heard about you.

I'm with Hootie on this one. Bro, maybe you have the equipment, but not the attitude or knowledge how to use it properly.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is anybody still taking this thread seriously? It was a piss take from the start and continues to be so. There's absolutely no reason, however, to delete this thread, as well as aT's past posts. It's a great example of where the op is coming from and what we have to look forward to. This is definitely not a first time poster and will probably post some inane crap, as opposed to interesting crap :), again under any number of names. I'm not sure where the op found those gallery photos from, but that is one seriously skinny pencil dick. I usually never comment on photos but I'm assuming they're part of the joke, unintentionally maybe. Idiotic threads and posts are par for the course, but obvious trollism (is that a word?) is just sad. A thread like this?...the least you be is clever. Maybe next time...la la la la la

Last edited:

hockeyguy741

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thats NOT true! I always get compliments on how good I am! I had even had girls stalk me and fight over me cause I'm soooooo good! I'm serious!
They all say they walk funny the next day I wore out their pussy so much.

that's the funniest and stupidest thing you've said so far, your such a tool......

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that's the funniest and stupidest thing you've said so far, your such a tool......

lol...It's more then stupid...It's got Duder written all over it. Please don't take any of this seriously. The only mistake was the personal attack...that was ignorant. Or as Shirley Q Liquer would say...ignunt :smile: