This guy can cum 30 ml. 30ccSpermLoad

Sorry, just can't open a video when someone is committing spermacide. I have visions of all those little tadpoles meeting a dead end, a cold floor, tissue paper, hanky, saltwater...so many other endings.....it's horrible.

Little living creatures...........gone in moments.

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The vid "pee cum boilermaker" make me realize that is Fake cum. Look closely at the beginning of that vid, you will see some kind of plastic tube under his pants. That's why he always wear his pants for hide that tube while jerking.

I take it the pictures are from the now deleted video? The blue towel with a baking tray on it does not seem to be a feature of any of his current videos. There is a new pee and cum boilermarker video and he claims the original was taken down because xhamster didn't allow peeing videos and now they do, but assuming the blue tower freeze frames are from the original, his current one is a re-make not a re-post.

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry, just can't open a video when someone is committing spermacide. I have visions of all those little tadpoles meeting a dead end, a cold floor, tissue paper, hanky, saltwater...so many other endings.....it's horrible.

Little living creatures...........gone in moments.

I didn't see an emoticon or anything to suggest this was said in jest so what do you do on days when you are not wanting to become a father in the next five days of so?

Sperm are like butterflies - they spend most of their life gradually maturing and then, once mature, don't live for very long at all - a few days at most. Whether you ejaculate them or not doesn't make much of a difference - they may get a couple of days extra if they stayed inside but nothing hugely significant. Even if you ejaculate them into a woman, most of time there isn't even the potential for them to meet an egg because for 3 out of the 4 weeks of her cycle there is no egg present and won't be one for the next five days, which is about the limit of how long they can survive inside her.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

I don't know if he employs some sort of bladder filling or not, but you can clearly see the underside of his cock in this video
He's doing something. I don't see the underside all the way to his balls, or see his taint. Given the dumb shit I've seen and read guys do in the name of sexual excess, I have no trouble believing he intubated his urethra to do this. You could clearly see the tube in the other videos...there's no explanation that excuses that fact.

This video doesn't show me any proof that this guy is legit. The clothing in every video makes it suspicious, the aforementioned tubing makes it suspicious, his lack of an erection and any throbbing during ejaculation makes it suspicious.

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
... I have no trouble believing he intubated his urethra to do this...

Could a canula be inserted in a similar way to those use for IV lines, i.e. introduced by a needle which is subsequently removed leaving only the tube in place? I know they come in different sizes and there is a range of valves and connectors to allow lines to be connected and disconnected as required.

I thought his pee stream was a bit weak. Presumably you are supposed to assume that is due to a huge prostate to make all that cum, but if there was a canula in his urethra that would also cause that effect and, crucially, would only weaken the pee stream and leave what we are supposed to be believe is an ejaculation unaffected.

I also think I saw his right leg moving rather more than his left in one of the videos. Could this be operating some kind of foot pump?

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Could a canula be inserted in a similar way to those use for IV lines, i.e. introduced by a needle which is subsequently removed leaving only the tube in place? I know they come in different sizes and there is a range of valves and connectors to allow lines to be connected and disconnected as required.

I thought his pee stream was a bit weak. Presumably you are supposed to assume that is due to a huge prostate to make all that cum, but if there was a canula in his urethra that would also cause that effect and, crucially, would only weaken the pee stream and leave what we are supposed to be believe is an ejaculation unaffected.

I also think I saw his right leg moving rather more than his left in one of the videos. Could this be operating some kind of foot pump?

It could be any of these manipulations. The chances of this being legit are so small it's ridiculous.