90% Gay, 10% Straight

LoveBigP

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’m back! A friend sent me this thread. Don’t have access to my old email to log into my old account. I used to be on here sharing my dick pics before I came out. Think the first guy I slept with I met on here
Welcome back Oh Hung One!!!

jiminybillybob

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Woof! This guy and his partner (or fuck buddy) are actually perfect. Just from what I’ve seen on Twitter, they seem to genuinely enjoy each other and not just playing it up for the camera. I would love to eat that bottom’s bubble butt while I getting rammed by that monster.

He takes it really well :)

LoveBigP

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Woof! This guy and his partner (or fuck buddy) are actually perfect. Just from what I’ve seen on Twitter, they seem to genuinely enjoy each other and not just playing it up for the camera. I would love to eat that bottom’s bubble butt while I getting rammed by that monster.
I have a similar Fuck Buddy that believe it it not loves taking my 8x6.5 cut Latin dick. He’s amazing himself with a 9.5 thick white cock, bubbled ass, and worked out muscle body. We’ve been been having the best time and have started putting a couple things on Twitter and trying to figure out the ins and outs of Only Fans ... At any rate ... we’re having so much fun!!! ParkerMatsonXXX on Twitter.

SERR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Does his account contain long videos, or just short clips?! I’m considering subscribing...

hunghardandleaking

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Seattle, Washington, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have always enjoyed his content whenever I come across it and I would love taking that dick. Believe it or not I have definitely taken a dick that size and possibly bigger (I used to have an onlyfans with all those vids posted but I have since gotten off of that platform). I love taking a nice big dick and as long as there is plenty of lube there wouldn't be any issues :)