This Guy HAS to know

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh absolutely. No denying it. All he has to do is look in the mirror...and from the look of him, I'd say he probably does his share of that. ;)

DawsonsFreak2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I dont know,. i still feel that most people are oblivious to these things.. if you look around enough you can see it on a daily basis..

its kind of crazy.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Uh, yeah... considering it's Randy Blue you can bet it's intentional. His regular site is, shall we say... even less subtle? :wink:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he has to know we can see the outline of the piece in the grey shorts...
right ?
Thanks for this one, DawsonsFreak2. The guy knows that his piece shows and seems to be okay with it. I like his natural, sexy look - fit and tan. Gray cotton gym shorts don't hide much. I watched the entire video just to check the dude out because the dish he was making didn't appeal to me.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I loved watching his dick shift during his so-called cooking class.

Thanks for pointing this guy out...I'll be going back often!

Now, as to whether or not he's aware of his VPL (visible penis line)...absolutely!!!!

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah, you can see it in his eyes that he knows he looks awesome, and the recipe is an excuse to show off his cock head in his pants. I could see him moving his body in ways that I've moved mine to cause my dick to shift around in my pants so people would notice. I guess we're both needy manipulative guys!

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Of course not, when i cook with all my muscles oiled to high heaven, the last thing i check is whether folks can see my 'im-so-pround-of-my-big-manly-cock' dick is showing through my shorts.

Please, either he's gay or showing off thinking he's a sex god to women.

What a wanker.

He does seem a bit too self-absorbed, but the recipe is actually good.

well i just wanted to let everyone know that i know peter adonis personally and YES his penis really is that big, and YES he knows it and YES he is aware that it shows. but he is not self centered or into himself, he does his cooking videos to help people live healthier lives. i dont think anyone on his site is complaining about his shorts or whats in them. he is a GOD. dont hate him cause he has a natural gift that some people have to pay money to get. women LOVE his cock. its not his fault hes PERFECT!. :wink: