This guy is just obsessed

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually this was a pretty interesting documentary. It is funny to see how people are defensive about certain "taboo" subjects in general (not just about penises). 99% of the time we don't even realize what makes them taboo. They are just ingrained in our brains that way.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting. I thought he should have went to a gay bar or somewhere to ask gay men about their perspective, to see if they were more willing to talk about penises.

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was that really a 56 minute movie. And did I watch almost 10 minutes of it?

Interesting. Penis size dictates alot of self-worth to men believe it or not.

You never see chicks comparing vaginas in the locker-room. Oh wait they do it with tits.

SO I guess we're all a lil fucked up when it comes to sexual organs and size.

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That was a good documentary...what blew my mind was when the guy with the 7 inch wang went for enlargement surgery....W....T....F?

I think his issue is less in his pants and more in his head.

drokkie09

Experimental Member
Media
I really think that guy from CA with his 7" (6" girth) penis is a sad loser. He thinks he is small, according to statistics he is actually large though. He wants to know for 100% sure he's smashing his gf, smash, smash, smash... and he does not want to be cheated on over and over... :confused: What a sad loser... It is really the same thing when a girl with a C cup really wants to have an E, because C is so small :biggrin1:. After watching the documentary it is clear that the idea of the penis in especially (some parts of) the US is very unrealistic.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
seriously, if you watched only ten minutes of this video you didn't even come close to getting the point. I actually thought it was a great piece of film work. There is really a problem he was documenting and not just some stunt to say the word penis or cock as many times as you want. I really like when they interviewed women they seemed more up tight about it then the guys.

JustJimbo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah it was a good documentary, I think the bloke who was getting his dick enlarged and said it was 7x6 was lying it certainly didnt look that big when he was on the opperating table, maybe he was a grower though. The presenter telling everybody he is only 3 1/2 inches must have taken some guts but I am kind of led to belive he is into some sort of sph.

D_Adoniah Sheervolume

Account Disabled
Media
terrific show. i'll admit it: would love to be an inch longer (not so much that i'd want to do surgery though). anyone i've been with who i've said it to says i'm crazy.

think this show has similarities to the LPSG showering at the gym thread. guys hide their embarrassment by calling such talk & actions "gay" or "unmanly," when it's they who are chicken to just come out with it.

it may seem to be hypocritical of me to admit something else: i don't quote inches, nor do i show my uncovered cock, online. partly due to embarrassment, partly because i don't want to be "de-selected" without being given a chance to dazzle 'em with my scintillating personality (lol), and partly because so many lie as to make such pronouncements pointless. AFTER i've been w/someone i might quote my inches and they, almost always, say i've erred way on the low side. i know better...