View
Sexuality
No Response

pierceplace

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
chicks and even us men LOVE cocky douchey guys... when I was in high school my best friends treated me like their bitch and for some reason thats appealing

B_mphal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Fucking love invulnerabledr i wish someone had pictures of him naked or stories about them having sex with him

D_Mr_Ciao

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He is not a asshole at all, he has a great body and he proud of his body. Been going to the gym for nearly 3 months and in case of you don't know you have to work really hard to achieve that kind of result so I just see a guy who work hard and who is happy on his work.
Now if you want some assholes go have a look on Xtube, lots of disgusting flat chubby man and they call themselves "monster cock", you're gonna have a blast I promise ;)

pierceplace

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He is not a asshole at all, he has a great body and he proud of his body. Been going to the gym for nearly 3 months and in case of you don't know you have to work really hard to achieve that kind of result so I just see a guy who work hard and who is happy on his work.
Now if you want some assholes go have a look on Xtube, lots of disgusting flat chubby man and they call themselves "monster cock", you're gonna have a blast I promise ;)

calm down!!! this guy is hot as hell, he is kinda douchey and it works for him... if you didnt know being an asshole sometimes is a sex charm.
If you dont uinderstand what I'm saying, check out this other hot asshole:
2 Colossal Muscle Giants' Dominant Return - YouTube

fatddyslam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
wait, his body is douchey? his demeanor? i dont get it. all he is doing is flailing around. lol. He is hot, I want to eat him out! I dont really get douchey or cocky for this though. He is chewing gum like a valley girl and has a belly button ring, lol. i bet he likes to put things in his butt. HOT.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
The guy has a great body and quite rightly he is proud of all the work he has put into it, it does look mighty impressive, nice enough bulge down there too

BUT he does not posess an attractive face and there is nothing he can do to change that

maybe the hair and the attitude are designed to make up for it somehow - overall im sure he will make someone very happy for many years and thats what counts isnt it?